Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    Because using the tweaker is really jumping through hoops. Even if a US version came out it would be under Sega of America so it would just die off like the Taiwanese and SEA versions since the JP version is the most up to date. Happened with other games in this series(looking at you PSU)so if using a different launcher for a game is too hard then maybe don't PC game.
    If worked all the time then you'd be right, but with all the trouble I have with the thing I'd rather just not. I got tired of having to reinstall the game every week or so when it decided it wasn't going to launch anymore for god knows what reason. Having to file check and reinstall the patchs repeatedly over and over, I'll just pass. (And no, normal PC games do not have those problems that constantly.) I'd rather just go play another game that I don't have to rely on a hacked launcher with a hacked Proxy that also has the game hacked and translated. I've played the game 2 years off an on and I've just had enough.

I'm not looking for a PSO2 US btw. I'm not stupid enough to think that's still coming. I was just hoping some day maybe we could get like another hand held game like PSZ.
    Last edited by Zeik2006; Mar 23, 2016 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeik2006 View Post
    If worked all the time then you'd be right, but with all the trouble I have with the thing I'd rather just not. I got tired of having to reinstall the game every week or so when it decided it wasn't going to launch anymore for god knows what reason. Having to file check and reinstall the patchs repeatedly over and over, I'll just pass. (And no, normal PC games do not have those problems that constantly.) I'd rather just go play another game that I don't have to rely on a hacked launcher with a hacked Proxy that also has the game hacked and translated. I've played the game 2 years off an on and I've just had enough.

I'm not looking for a PSO2 US btw. I'm not stupid enough to think that's still coming. I was just hoping some day maybe we could get like another hand held game like PSZ.
    either computer issue, or user problem. cuz none of my friends and me experience this.