Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default can you enjoy the game as much without using real money?

I'm getting close to lvl 75 but I feel like I'm still not strong enough. Is it worth it to spend real money to get the benefits or is that usually just for customization purposes etc.?

The biggest benefit besides rolling scratches for cash I can think of would be getting premium so you can get weapon/unit trade passes.

it's about your gear and weapons, you must have 13*weapon and your gear must be +10 too, then affix it make it 100+atk each gear and weapon...AC is about passes and costume also multiple mag and skill tree
    Last edited by morkie; Mar 21, 2016 at 05:05 AM.

Premium is pretty helpful, but none of the AC stuff will make you stronger by itself.

You can easily enjoy the game without spending a penny. Just keep in mind that in doing so, you basically force yourself to play the Grind game.
    It's not pay to win, but it is Pay for convenience.

Where as a premium player can buy fodder for his units and get the right affixes instantly, you would have go out and farm the items and abilities and then roll the dice to move abilities around until you've got your units. Not to mention actually having to get lucky with the Unit drops.
    That's really watering it down, mind you. There's tons more things you have to take the long route on as a non-premium player.
    You can still enjoy the game, but you'll find yourself lagging pretty far behind those who spend money.

Quote Originally Posted by morkie View Post
    it's about your gear and weapons, you must have 13*weapon and your gear must be +10 too, then affix it make it 100+atk each gear and weapon...
    I don't think anyone but the most anal and obnoxious assholes would say you "must" have any of that except the +10.

you can't buy 13* so AC doesn't help there.
    Saiki units is so easy to farm. (i heard)
    now all you need is to make money to grind and affix them which should also be easy by simply doing dailies and tacos.

so yea you don't need AC to make a strong character...
    but no AC does take alot away from the enjoyment imo
    stuck with a bad pug in a bad block for example

(then again from what I read i'll just assume you don't know enough about gameplay, builds and gearing, which isn't an AC problem)

you dont even need to spend a single penny for this game and still can enjoy it
    by making an 100+ atk set is very easy and cheap which can make you strong enough
    150 or 180+ atk equipments took alot more effort

if you want to make money faster, make 3 character and doing weekly TA, coxq. Try to do AQ as much as you can and don't forgot to participated in important EQ such as base 4, profound, 2 falz.

The best stuff you can't even get with AC. And you can easily get good enough *11 or *12 gear until you grind for *13s.

Most *13s are farmable with a random MP. Albiet grindy, but doable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

what class are you? also you need to upgrade your gears, im assuming you know how to do that

otherwise, just drop some cash to support the game