Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Quote Originally Posted by Sellith View Post
    So... considering you can't export from current NA servers to the PSO2 Tweaker character creator, the question:

Does ninjaripper trigger gameguard or what? Do I need to recreate my entire PSO2 character on the character creator to get around it?
    people have saved their character setups on JP and moved it over to NA as long as you're above the height requirement in NA, it should work
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

That's not what I meant, I meant you cannot export from NA and import to PSO2 Benchmark & Character Creator

"You are not able to import current version PSO2 data into this benchmark. It was created in 2016 and does not support importing the current game's files. It can export to the game fine, however."

Therefore I wonder if you all use ninjaripper on the game itself or does it trigger gameguard?

Or are you all using ninjaripper on PSO2 Benchmark & Character Creator?
    Last edited by Sellith; Jun 9, 2020 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sellith View Post
    Therefore I wonder if you all use ninjaripper on the game itself or does it trigger gameguard?
    Opening ninjaripper when the game is on will trigger gameguard on the JP version, not sure about NA. The way to get around it is to put the intruder.dll created by ninjaripper in the plugin folder.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

I know its a longshot but can someone rip a model for me? I don't play PSO2 at all but I want the Heart of Naberius or Heart of Poumn model to use as reference to make my own on Blender and 3D print it.

Any luck with NGS? I can't even get anything from base pso2, not sure if I'm doing it wrong.