Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Gunships are a nuisance and if you're on a AIS you can take it out fast or one shot it with Satellite Cannon if you're Ra or have Ra as sub. Dead players and hurt players drinking a mate = less DPS and slower mob killing.
    Last edited by LordKaiser; Apr 5, 2016 at 06:01 PM.

Medium-low.
    I don't bother at all until they shot fire at me multiple times to the point that it's getting too annoying.

the airships always kill me as a braver or bouncer

I can stand in gunship fire for as long as I need with no consequences, but squishier specs will get interrupted fairly quickly, so I'll take them down if there's not a prespawn that needs my attention.
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff

Most players have to play more carefully when the airships are around, compromising their ability to deal with other threats. Having an airship overhead makes Fomelgion especially risky. Also the airships can shred towers when they are targeting players, especially if the players are not aware that the airship is present and has targeted them.

Airships should be high priority targets.

Also, the last time I died in TD4, I got hit my two missiles that didn't have a targeting circle (one when I was standing, and one when I was on the ground). So fuck airships, they need to die!
    Last edited by Loveless62; Apr 5, 2016 at 05:40 PM.

Pretty high. As a force, if I'm taking time to dodge missiles or machine gun bullets or healing myself/others, that's time I'm not spending blowing the crap out of enemies.

I wipe out Gunships when possible.

Those Gunships are responsible for killing or hurting players who have established their positions and are caught off guard. The players on foot lose DPS and are forced to divide their concentration between the ground enemies and incoming attacks. Simply going from pure offensive mode to evasive-mode actually cuts the DPS down of a player that has lost their positioning due to those gunships. Worse yet is when a boss is being fought and the gunship picks off the player at the end of an animation cycle.

Gunship under certain conditions and bugs are capable of actually hitting a player that is in knocked-down state.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

if you have there aggro and your on the other side of the tower, it can inflict a fuck-ton of damage to it
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

I think it really depends on the MPA.

If your MPA's good and know what it's doing (which is like 90% of the time in TD3/TD4; Ship 7; having said that, you'll still get your occasional colossal-failure-of-a-MPA-Scrub from time to time if you're not lucky) and there is a constant flow of AIS usage, meaning that everyone's constantly calling out "のります/norimasu/AIS/etc." (which is also pretty much like 95% of the time in TD3/TD4; Ship 7), and the waves run smoothly and quickly, then Gunships don't pose much of a problem.

If your MPA sucks, and waves drag on forever (nobody calling out AIS, or whatever, which rarely happens these days... aside from Ship 2???) then yes, Gunships pose a significant threat.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Apr 5, 2016 at 09:17 PM.

If i play RA or GU then one WB or Wb/Chain EA will end those monkey pilots quick. Any other class then meh i ignore.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!