Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

マイルーム>マイルームからマイショップを使って商品探索で音楽のディスクを探してるとき、登録済みのディ スクをグレー文字にしてほしい。

マイショップ>たまには何人も同じ商品を同じ値段で出すけど、探してるときは迷惑なので一定の値段なら商品 が一回しか出ないようにしてほしい。
    (to be honest with you this one seems unlikely to be picked up, this would give a random advantage to the seller)

ギャザリング>フィールド上のエフェクト(採取・釣り場)の表示を隠せるようにしてほしい(スタミナがない 時は目障りでしかない)

クローン>ここ一年、一回しか拉致されてません。いうこと聞くからさらってください

PSO2をプレーしなかった理由は?>エピ4のストーリや設定は話にならない。エピ5で宇宙の妄想話(ファ ンタシースター)に戻りましょうよ

The first bits before the arrow are to help you see where to look for when you place them in the form. Unless of course there's a translated one floating around...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Thanks, survey sent :P

Sent, please Sega make more content instead of pay voice actors to make pointless cutscenes that nobody cares about.

Quote Originally Posted by Korima View Post
    Sent, please Sega make more content instead of pay voice actors to make pointless cutscenes that nobody cares about.
    Correction, pointless cutscenes and voices that WESTERN players don't care about.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Correction, pointless cutscenes and voices that WESTERN players don't care about.
    JP players value PSO2 story as story writer's "masturbation"

Is it time to ask where the fuck gunslash bullet keep is?
    From ship 1 with love!

am I the only one who thinks the majority of the game's fun is ruined by the imbalance and broken mechanics?

can we even get a proper balance revamp?
    and i mean a real revamp, not a half-assed attempt at patching some tiny % dmg.

a remake of the mechanics for WB, Chain, Banish, Volg, Zanverse....etc
    or better yet, remake every class.

make some bold attempt at balancing.
    make every class as relevant as each other. and players play a class because it's fun not because the mpa need a WB or need a Zanverse or need compound tech to ohko PD.....sigh....

stop visual fucking our eyes with effects and mob swarm....

welp, i know it's just wishful thinking though, sega don't have that kind of balls to change so much.

Damn I should've thought to request an idle kick feature ala shared ship when idle before/during an EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    Damn I should've thought to request an idle kick feature ala shared ship when idle before/during an EQ.
    Used to have one back in beta, but so many players complained about it so they removed it come launch.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I do not believe any of these are read simply because there is no way to use subjective response as a measure to generate pure objective response. For each pair of people who subjectively agree in the polar opposite, there will be confusion. What I believe will happen is that SEGA will take the poll and write a public relations post online about how they looked at it and read it, and then they will just go ahead with their normal release cycle of things. They can then sit back and enjoy the show as anything that was originally planned to be released or tweaked that a player agreed upon would make that player feel happy. Truth is that player actually did nothing, but feelings and emotions are good right?

Best way to get a company to change their ways is to stop using their products altogether and if one really wants revenge, then invest in their rival company to spite them.

I rather not waste my time by filling out their shit surveys. If they have to generate that many surveys when the population has been telling them for years what they think, they pretty much are hopeless. The only thing these surveys would be good for is to give them feedback to develop their next game as causing great change on a nearly four year old game would mean alienated their population as a risk hoping that a new population would replace the old. It would be like reinventing the game all over again..

Can't wait for the first 2 VR-MMORPGs to come out and crush this game to pieces. I am already set for them. :P Of course the wait sucks
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"