Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Its real name is "Viola" I believe. We can stick with Luna though.

Violuna.

Quote Originally Posted by lunamaniac View Post
    No idea what that rooftop bit was all about, but oddly it's actually just what I was hoping for.
    It's a Tokyo team room with a roof-hopping minigame called Balloon Collector.

I'm not quite sure why they needed to buff AIS Photon Particle Cannon. There wasn't anything wrong with it.

Empe Rappy in the next seasonal is a nice bonus. It's hard enough to get Bonus Key (Gold) as is as far as I know.

If it wasn't in the middle of the night, I might have squee'd over that Tagamikazuchi Katana.

I wonder if Viola will replace Wanda. I already have no use for Wanda as is beyond my last-ditch Pet, so if Viola is good, I'm all for it.
    Last edited by Altiea; Apr 8, 2016 at 05:04 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It's probably just a team room. It made me realize how much I wish we could go around on the roofs in tokyo though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    It's a Tokyo team room with a roof-hopping minigame.

Thank you for your clarification. I thought it was kind of strange looking, it looks fun but I'll probably never go out of my way to see what it's actually like.

It's a pity, but oh well.

It's not surprising at all, but I feel kind of empty now.

It's not in the video, but the site has some balance stuff on it that I can't read. http://pso2.jp/players/update/20160420/12/

"launcher PA "Sphere eraser", revised upward the power, reduce the sustainable consumption PP in use. "

"In the jet boots PA "Vintojika", modified to be able to change the direction of attack by derivation. In addition, it revised upward the power of when you did not derived attack in a state in which the jet boots gear has been accumulated up to three stages."

" prolong the effect time of class skills "rapid boost"."

※ Due to each combat balance adjustment of the above, to distribute the "all skill tree initialization path" to reset the skill points of all of the skill tree in possession.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Apr 8, 2016 at 05:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It's not in the video, but the site has some balance stuff on it that I can't read. http://pso2.jp/players/update/20160420/12/
    I see a lot of adjustments for Wired Lances and Partizans.

A few for Twin Daggers and Double Sabers, everything for Launchers, some sort of JA timing relax on Techs for Rod and Wand?

Some other thing for Wand Lovers, a bunch of Jet Boots PA adjustments, and Aiming Shot and Thrillsplosion are getting adjusted.

Tri-Impact Type-0 is actually getting changed, who knew?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The rings shown were Quick Blaster (faster AIS blaster startup), Early Rise (unknown) and Light Armor (unknown). Viola switches between a high mobility mode and a heavy hitter mode.

For Layer Wear, is anyone wishing for Female variants of Male Layerwear? I want more pants for Female!

AIS buff is unnecessary. Charge time made it more satisfying to use, and you could adjust your position more carefully before wasting that precious Photon juice. But, in the end, not a big deal. EDIT: Oh, it is from a ring... Hah, well that's fine.

New quests look pretty interesting. Limiting effect settings to stage 5 and below, however, is some absolute bollocks (even though I won't use stage 6 anyway).

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Am I the only one happy to see Sara and Claes make their EP4 entrance?