Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I kinda agree with not taking gunslash in MPAs, but not for the reasons mentioned : Gunslash has very solid mobbing options, mobility PAs, and has actually good quick bursts of dps. Now the issue is that they don't have access to gear like other melee weapons to increase your power, or utility skills like most ranged weapons to help them (rapid shoot, special bullets etc). but in terms of pure power. Gunslash is definitely not bad, even if granted, it won't beat stuff like Fi weapons or Hu weapons once they've build some gear

But (and I think that's the only major turn-off for gunslash)you don't have a guard/parry and more importantly you can't step cancel/shift cancel a majority of PAs, which make you a sitting duck in many situations . That makes them bad for drawn-out battles and hard-hitting enemies, and most of the EQs are made of exactly that.

So, I'm just waiting (probably in vain) for a shift parry ring and gunslash having its own gear, which is honestly all it needs to compete with most of the other weapons !
    Last edited by Zephyrion; May 26, 2016 at 01:23 PM.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    I kinda agree with not taking gunslash in MPAs, but not for the reasons mentioned : Gunslash has very solid mobbing options, mobility PAs, and has actually good quick bursts of dps. Now the issue is that they don't have access to gear like other melee weapons to increase your power, or utility skills like most ranged weapons to help them (rapid shoot, special bullets etc). but in terms of pure power. Gunslash is definitely not bad, even if granted, it won't beat stuff like Fi weapons or Hu weapons once they've build some gear

But (and I think that's the only major turn-off for gunslash)you don't have a guard/parry and more importantly you can't step cancel/shift cancel a majority of PAs, which make you a sitting duck in many situations . That makes them bad for drawn-out battles and hard-hitting enemies, and most of the EQs are made of exactly that.

So, I'm just waiting (probably in vain) for a shift parry ring and gunslash having its own gear, which is honestly all it needs to compete with most of the other weapons !

Dodge, DOOOOOOODGE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post

Gunslash actually has okay-ish mobbing ability and no burst damage.
    Most PAs have high DPP so no mindless spam, and Kreisenschlag has wide but short front range, it cannot be compared to the like of L/DS Kamaitachi and Chaos Riser on XH, maybe good on SH. High DPS (not that high even compared to DS) PAs have hitstop.
    On the other hand, gunslash has really good super armor, so it can be abused against Vardha for example, or Kreisenschlag a swarm of Goldrahda.

But yeah, a gunslash gear ring is nice, but SEGA hate gunslash.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    But yeah, a gunslash gear ring is nice, but SEGA hate gunslash.
    Hopefully they don't hate it enough to give it a ring with it's own Weak Bullet.
    That would be my dream.

Quote Originally Posted by KroDragon View Post
    Hopefully they don't hate it enough to give it a ring with it's own Weak Bullet.
    That would be my dream.
    That sounds so wrong on so many levels...Sega will probably do it then xD