Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 81516171819 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    y PSO2 sucks is because they didn't put much money into it to begin with.
    They even had to announce that, after PSO2's general success, they were able to allocate more funds and staff to it.
    It sounds like a side/pet project that the higher ups don't really care that much about.
    The recent episode 4 changes give me the impression that someone higher up decided PSO2 could earn more money by introducing shitty microtransactions.
    I think that gives an idea of how much they care about PSO2 as a game.
    Yeah. either the PSO2 team is really too stupid to realize the problems or all their protest falls on deaf ears and the higher ups just tell them to do this kind of BS.
    But either way Sega as a company is failing hard cause the higher up should know better than to churn out an online game one sidedly like a single player game and expect people to love it for years anyway and the PSO2 team should know their game better than to pull all this BS.

That aside, I only got 17.4 GB from downloading with the tweaker. What happened to that half gig I am missing? Where do I get that from now?

by not using the tweaker because the official launcher is faster there's also no chance of missing any data.

they've done so many optimisations to the official launcher there's no reason to use the tweaker to "update faster" now, especially since the launcher filechecks and downloads at the same time now.

It downloads at the same time right now? Or after the next patch?

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    You're thinking about it the wrong way round. The ponysheeppoodle uses a new AQO. The client we have currently can load new AQOs already (most enemies are new AQOs). The uncertainty is in that they may have dumped the old AQO format entirely so the client might not read them after the 4/20 update.

I simply looked at the files in a hex editor. If you know what you're looking for you can tell the difference between the new and old formats at a glance heh.
    Is it possible... that I can get a hold of that ponysheeppoodle? Would truly truly truly like to get a access to a lot of those models to look at them (and extract them) for personal reason. Especially some of the "newer" weapons that can't seem to open.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    It downloads at the same time right now? Or after the next patch?
    Precede works the same like before: checking files before downloading

I used tweaker to download prepatch to my laptop then transfer to my main PC and run vanilla prepatch
    Last edited by Rain Walker; Apr 16, 2016 at 10:54 AM.

「insert cool char name and lvl here」
    Ship 7
    Lazy in everything .-.

Because z-0 said "now" so i thought I was missing something.
    Last I saw the official patcher it looked the same.

Anyway they said they were improving it next update so I'm expecting it to be better then.

I seem to have 19.1 GB in there.
    Do we have to move/delete the files after the update on wednesday or does the game do it all by itself?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    I seem to have 19.1 GB in there.
    Do we have to move/delete the files after the update on wednesday or does the game do it all by itself?
    The launcher will do it all for you once the final patch goes live during maint.

I learned extract videos files from pso2, and get surprised, game have GB of junk of lobby videos from ep2 (before angel falz debut) inside win32 folder. This is a big facepalm to me. Agree SEGA got traumatized because of deleted files outside game folder from past.

Btw, I found video intro to Yamato EQ, maybe this show up before phase 1 or 2, idk. If anyone want see i can upload to my dropbox folder to share.
    Last edited by Sonic Zero; Apr 16, 2016 at 10:22 PM.

blaze it
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat