Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14212223242526 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Example: Add a GUI where you can select roles you are interested in or have previous experience in.
    Instead you have to wait for people to voice their interest, and they are waiting and watching other people's reactions too.
    We can't read each other's mind.

Yes, I know you can add comments under your name. But that is nowhere near enough space.
    And I still see people come in asking for roles that have already been decided.
    It's shitty implementation. Only SEGA can improve it, and they f'kn don't because they're lazy as shit.
    For CM1 roles?

You do remember how many different strats, methods, and little nuances there are right? I am not going to hold it against SEGA if they're not able to/refuse to make a GUI with the following survey:

Where will you go on M5?
    Where will you go on M7?
    What weapons will you use?
    What disks will you use?
    Are you confident in your ability to kill a ragne solo in a cage match within a time limit?
    Are you confident in your ability to not trigger sensor traps?
    Etc.

The amount of details and nuances in CM strats makes it silly to think they need to make a GUI for it. Bigger MMOs than PSO2 expect players to discuss strats like this amongst themselves. Things more defined such as 'you're a healer', 'you're a tank' is something that can be done through UI. Thing is, in CM, everyone is a class that can do anything, and change on the fly, so that's out.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

OK, where is my dark, gritty, space horror fighting game I used to know?

And that hooded girl must be MATOI, I KNEW IT!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Zanverse View Post
    People complain about PSO2 being horrible now that we're in EP4, yet they still play it. That's what confuses me the most. Just log off. Don't look back if it's ugly to you. No one'll miss ya.
    the same thing happens on FF14. it happens because the hardcore players are mad the the game isnt made for them. the sooner you accept pso 2 is for casuals the better it will be for you. however i think this issue is exascurbated(sp?) in pso 2 because there is no raid level content. it's plain as day sega is more interested in bringing in new players then keeping old ones. i wouldnt be surprised if they are deluded into thinking this ff14 collab will entice ff14 players to play pso 2 during ff14 content luls.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

*sees rant left and right* Well, can't say I was surprised.

There are lots of things that would scratch my head, and I was sitting yesterday, like, "No Raphael+Gabriel camo? Not even Gemini's repca? Wow, even after the series' cold sleep, SEGA still want to bury Sakura Taisen V's existence". At least SEGA are kind enough to release Ogami and Sakura's spirit sword repca. And Koubu, of course. Still hoping they would change AIS model to Koubu for the duration of the collab scratch.

The next scratch has some okay lineups. SG scratch is evil, but still reserve final judgment until I see the scratch's lineup. Guaranteed costume, or the same like other scratches? Pa costumization is neat, but still a low number of lineup, considering the timespan between pa crafts releases. Bonus shop is........eeeeeeeh. The new Mother Cluster apostles are kind of okay, until I realized the doctor's seiyuu is also the one who voiced Dio.

FFXIV collab costumes is good.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    The new Mother Cluster apostles are kind of okay, until I realized the doctor's seiyuu is also the one who voiced Dio.
    Have a problem with him? I personally want SEGA to have him say something like 'we want to take over ZA WARUDO!'

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by NephyrisX View Post
    Because Earthlings keeps messing with us and our stuff.

I get the feeling that Mother Cluster members aren't taking "HOLY SHIT WE OPEN UP AN ALTERNATE DIMENSION AND PISSED OFF A PARAMILITARY ORGANISATION THAT CONTAINED A POTENTIALLY UNIVERSE-EATING ENTITY" seriously at all.

Also, it seems its members contains some prominent people, like a proficient surgeon, a best-selling author, mathematician, etc.
    Does Mother Cluster even know about the dark galaxy ending monster? I was under the impression that they've been messing with Oracle without ever fully comprehending the bigger picture, caring only about their own interests and that their all too arrogant to see that because their ranks consists of Earth society's elites and the fact that they have successfully infiltrated Oracle with the unregistered ARKS, they currently have no reason to take Oracle (or just the PC) seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Pan View Post
    OK, where is my dark, gritty, space horror fighting game I used to know?

And that hooded girl must be MATOI, I KNEW IT!
    Dark?... Gritty?... Space horror (unless you're talking about Dudu and Monica)?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Have a problem with him? I personally want SEGA to have him say something like 'we want to take over ZA WARUDO!'
    Or have his voice become an available voice ticket with the VA in Dio's character. Alternatively, it'd be awesome if the VA makes a reference to his character from Gintama just like how Huey's VA made a reference to his character from Fairy Tail during his boss fight in EP1's Chapter EX

I'm also rather worried that the Earth arc will end with Oracle deciding to let the Earhtlings continue to play PSO2 using a cheesy friendship excuse saying that the real ARKS have become friends with the Fake ARKS and that it would be cruel to tear both factions apart.
    Last edited by loafhero; May 22, 2016 at 09:34 PM.

Does anybody have info on 13* Old Weapons (Ver2)?

I'm curious if they're all class like in the broadcast
    Spoiler!

Is it bad that I don't give a damn about any of the new collabs? The only thing that'd catch my attention is a PSO2 x Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4 collab with Stand weapon camos, and Jotaro and Josuke player cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanverse View Post
    Is it bad that I don't give a damn about any of the new collabs? The only thing that'd catch my attention is a PSO2 x Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4 collab with Stand weapon camos, and Jotaro and Josuke player cards.
    Bad? I wouldn't say so. Taste is a huge part of fashion choices, and both your appreciation for specific designs and other IPs will weigh on what you'd want to spend AC or Meseta on.

Out of all of the collaborations shown off, I'm really happy we're getting a Sakura Taisen set. The designs aren't incredibly unique, but, I appreciate Sega giving the series recognition again.

20th anniversary campaign with 1 girl.well sakai really hate sakurataisen hope they gonna make it more (´・ω・`)