Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 LastLast

10* costumes.lolwut.
    How do you even?
    I mean we got 10* weapon and 10* unit passes but no 10* costume passes.
    Does that mean we can trade the costumes but need 10* costume passes that will be introduced with these?
    Cause otherwise I honestly don't see any point whatsoever to treat these different from other untradeable stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    10* costumes.lolwut.
    How do you even?
    I mean we got 10* weapon and 10* unit passes but no 10* costume passes.
    Does that mean we can trade the costumes but need 10* costume passes that will be introduced with these?
    Cause otherwise I honestly don't see any point whatsoever to treat these different from other untradeable stuff.
    They're untradable.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

SEGA delivers once again with a live full of nothing but pay to win???
    WHERE IS THE GAMEPLAY????
    A limited quest in SANCTUM are you serious???? And an updated version of an EQ that has been done to death already and thatīs it????
    Thatīs all we get in this upcoming months????
    WHAT???
    Where is the rest of the gameplay like lvl 80,new enemies, new areas, new modes and quests??? i only see pay to do this and pay to do that???
    This live was so BAD...the only thing new was the costumes basically the rest is just tweaks recycled content and SEGA new ways of taking the cash from the players...
    When you see a Bonus Gold card from tokyo costing 5M meseta and an Excube costing 400k it means that SEGA is totally on drugs...
    They clearly dont know what is going on on theyīre game or they are just drinking too much sake at work cause i refuse too believe how dumb those guys can be...
    What a dissapointment Pso2 is turning out to be...
    Last edited by sesiom000; May 22, 2016 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sesiom000 View Post
    Where is the rest of the gameplay like lvl 80,new enemies, new areas, new modes and quests??? i only see pay to do this and pay to do that???
    The last time SEGA did this it ended with some people here ragequitting and rageuninstalling the game. So I don't get why are people asking for stuff like this if they're still going to complain either way

Someone asked if there will be more Ultimate Quest.
    SEGA said there are plans for it, but they are still a long ways off.
    So you can probably assume that the 13 star dripfeeding will continue for at least that long.

SEGA has somehow managed to make me even less interested in playing PSO2.
    I thought I'd list the reasons I play PSO2 and comment on how SEGA is delivering on those fronts:
    Spoiler!

Anyway, that's just my personal experience and opinion.
    I know people will just reply with "then quit, good riddance, nobody will miss you".
    My presence or lack of won't change the fact PSO2 does not seem to be heading in a good direction.
    And I know I'm not the only one who feels that way.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; May 22, 2016 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Naoya Kiriyama View Post
    The last time SEGA did this it ended with some people here ragequitting and rageuninstalling the game. So I don't get why are people asking for stuff like this if they're still going to complain either way
    That's because they added something that was completely off-shoot to Phantasy Star, and wasn't exactly "new content". As far as I'm concerned, new areas in PSO2 doesn't equal new content because all the maps are the same.

> no ffxiv relic bow

fuck you sega

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Challenge Quest:
    No new Challenge Quest for a long time now. Only two over the past two years.
    They still haven't fixed issues with people leaving or taking forever to decide rolls.
    People leaving mid-quest is one thing.

People leaving at the teleporter, or taking forever to decide roles before they start is out of SEGA's hands.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Nice outfits:
    They're somehow managing to continuously release scratches of zero interest to me.
    I'm willing to give the japanese motif stuff a try this time around.

Other than that, yeah same old problems. 12 person MPA quests need to stop unless it's something like CM1. We need challenge, and interesting things to do. The formula is super stale. You either farm for the latest 13*, or cubes, and I'm at the point where I'm not doing much of either thing because I have austere.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    They'll change the login stamp reward, so that you get 5 SG every 5 days, so 30 SG for 30 days while freemium, 15 days if premium, the SG will replace the AQ stones. Also while we're about login reward, they'll indeed remove the grind skip -> 5 item, it'll be replaced by a "Great Success grind +50% x2" items.
    That's what I said is it not? If I wasn't clear, this was taking the upcoming login stamp reward into account. In the worst case, you get 2 SG per day if premium and 1SG if freemium (assuming you log in every day). At 80 per attempt, that's 40 days premium and 80 freemium (worst case if they dont get SG through any other avenue, though the only non-cash one is gonna be bingo cards I think?).
    Last edited by Raujinn; May 22, 2016 at 07:40 PM.

People leave at the teleporter because it's such a pain to set shit up.
    It's not out of SEGA's hands because they could streamline the process easily.

Example: Add a GUI where you can select roles you are interested in or have previous experience in.
    Instead you have to wait for people to voice their interest, and they are waiting and watching other people's reactions too.
    We can't read each other's mind.

Yes, I know you can add comments under your name. But that is nowhere near enough space.
    And I still see people come in asking for roles that have already been decided.
    It's shitty implementation. Only SEGA can improve it, and they f'kn don't because they're lazy as shit.