Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default PSO Episode III Plus - Game Fixes/Mod Project

Episode 3 is experiencing a revival. People are playing together again, and with more ways to connect than ever before, allow me to introduce a better way to play the game as well.

"Episode 3 Plus" started as a personal project only aiming to fix in-game typos and bad translations. It has since upgraded to include Sega's online Card Revolution updates in the offline game, with the potential to unlock the disc's 100+ unobtainable cards and allow every card in the game to be opened in packs offline.

My terrible guide on how to mod the game: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=2052591687

Reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO/comment...e_mod_project/
    Last edited by Eyce_Theon; Apr 23, 2016 at 03:24 PM.

I just want to say thanks to Eyce for putting in SOOOO much damn work for the Episode III community. It has always been the biggest of dreams for me to see the revival of Episode III and for a while I thought I'd die never seeing light of this dream. Now it's all coming together as fate with the love and dedication of our communities biggest fans and team players. I 100% back this project and all other Episode III revival developments. With blood, sweat & tears as a community we will breathe new life back into this game if it kills us!

I have all the love for this game too. Never would have thought getting this far again would be possible

This is awesome! Thank you, Eyce!!!

(Also: This very thread is a textbook example of why banning discussions about private servers, when no official servers exist anymore, is stupid.)

Ya'll are why this community is so awesome. Keep up the good work!

The Phantasy Star wiki! Celebrating over 1000 pages of Phantasy Star goodness~

Quote Originally Posted by MidCap View Post
    This is awesome! Thank you, Eyce!!!

(Also: This very thread is a textbook example of why banning discussions about private servers, when no official servers exist anymore, is stupid.)
    Yeah I had to make that post cryptically vague lol

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

i missed the stream

when will it be up on youtube?
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

We had major technical issues, he ended up hosting my stream instead. I don't have recording turned on, so the first episode won't be up on Youtube unfortunately. Look forward to CPS's stream for every other episode, hopefully with less Comcast problems

Also I'm finally putting together a crappy tutorial, will link in a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Eyce_Theon View Post
    We had major technical issues, he ended up hosting my stream instead. I don't have recording turned on, so the first episode won't be up on Youtube unfortunately. Look forward to CPS's stream for every other episode, hopefully with less Comcast problems

Also I'm finally putting together a crappy tutorial, will link in a bit
    Comcast came out a couple days after. Everything seems to be okay now. Let's see how long that lasts though lol. Looks good for this coming Thursday though. We'll just recap on everything and make an official Episode 1. That was good practice though.