Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Petunia View Post
    I think the new control scheme is optional, so you dont HAVE to swap to it.
    It is optional.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by GlowSticks View Post
    Not a fan of the new combat scheme at all, I don't really have room for it on a 360 controller. Thus making me dislike it. Also I main hunter... Anyone have an idea for me to add to new scheme vs my current set up?

Direction Pad (Left): Move left on sub-pallete
    Direction Pad (Right): Move right on sub-pallete
    Direction Pad (Up): Activate sub-pallete ability/item
    Direction Pad (Down): Nothing
    Left Joystick: Move character
    Left Joystick Press: Mini Map
    Right Joystick: Move camera
    Right Joystick Press: Free Aim
    Back Button: Quick Menu
    Start: Open Menu
    X: Normal attack
    Y: PA
    B: Jump/Back out of menu
    A: Select/pick up items/etc
    LB: Weapon Pallete Up
    RB: Weapon Pallete Down
    LT: Guard/Switch Gun PA/Tech Pa
    RT: Dodge

Yeah, it's not the best, but it's all I can think of. I don't have lock on, could put that on Right Joystick Press if need be... Never had too much trouble.

Soo.. Let me know of any ideas, and if button + button is available, I would rather not...
    Otherwise I feel as no hope for me. Or I could start using keyboard I guess... Thanks in advance.

Everything else is fine. Maybe not the stones. -_-
    Also what is LA?
    its pretty much same cases with me, except i'm using Playstation 2 controller (which have similiar button)

i think the third attack pa button will be one with select / pick up items ..

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I'm going to assume Weapon Palette is segregated from the D-pad and Interact and Jump are swapped for convenience purposes? I use a Dualshock 3, and I don't think I've had a problem with having too few buttons. I actually prefer it to the Vita, since the Vita is four buttons short from the Dualshock.

LA is Lobby Action.
    Thanks for response, yea I have no problems how it is right now, I just dont know if I can add another button in for the new scheme the are doing. It would be "B" or something I guess on my layout, but that's jump.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    It is optional.
    I think the new control scheme is optional, so you dont HAVE to swap to it.
    Thanks ^-^

Relief

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post
    its pretty much same cases with me, except i'm using Playstation 2 controller (which have similiar button)

i think the third attack pa button will be one with select / pick up items ..
    Welp, Optional. :O

Oh, also wired lances getting faster hitstop or whatever. \o/ woot
    Last edited by GlowSticks; Apr 19, 2016 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    we don't know what the cooldown is going to be.
    2 days IIRC. Was part of the latest broadcast's Q&A section if anyone need confirmation.

It's also a per chara thing too I think? Got 20 charas? Knock yourself out. Nope, went to check, max 3 sheets at a time per ship.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Apr 19, 2016 at 11:29 AM.

I was thinking that perhaps the PS4 doesn't use the same compression for some file types, for whatever reason. OS related, license related, whatever.
    I assume that the PS4 wouldn't use DDS, for example. That's "DirectDraw Surface", a Microsoft texture format.
    PS4 doesn't use DirectX, I assume.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Apr 19, 2016 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GlowSticks View Post
    Thanks for response, yea I have no problems how it is right now, I just dont know if I can add another button in for the new scheme the are doing. It would be "B" or something I guess on my layout, but that's jump.
    Actually, I think the third button would be mapped to A, since A is your Interact button. I'm pretty sure that they picked the Interact button to have the second function because it doesn't already have one.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Oh, do the class balance changes come with the update? Or is that a later update?
    Curious to know if I'll get some reset passes once tomorrow rolls around.

Oh, do the class balance changes come with the update? Or is that a later update?
    Curious to know if I'll get some reset passes once tomorrow rolls around.
    this update.
    Check out my channel:XbikXBd
    X360/JP
    Bd 180 Beast/ グリード Beast 180
    BD 180 Cast/Elie Neuman 108
    Elie 180 Neuman/ランファン Human
    Escalus 180 Human/Aigis Cast 111

Honestly if you don't have extra buttons, instead of using the shitty old system, blank the 3rd PA slot, unbind it and put the swap as what used to be the weapon action.

Combo system is dreadful and should have never been a thing, since combos make more sense when you're not restricted to predefined ones.

I've been waiting for this update and during this time as I was bored with PSO2 for a while, I have returned to former games and have played new ones and its amazing the fact that many games have updates, for this week marks the major spring update in many games....

I know this because unlike the declarations coming from players claiming that I am lazy in PSO2, I smile and say "yea, a bit lazy in pso-2, but not lazy as a gamer"; I have at least one character that is at cap in nearly two dozen MMOs installed on my computer, which I periodically check up on. Some of the updates I have seen this week have been simply stellar. Its making me choose which games I want to play for this season.

I hope the PSO-2 graphics update is good enough for me, considering everything else won't really help me.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"