Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Will the new graphics update bring back the "bad client"? :O

Lmao, imagine the game goes back to being a huge stuttery mess when people switch weapons?

The game in its current state is MUCH improved when it comes to weapon switching stutter. It's basically gone.

I wonder if sega has made some changes to the engine to allow all these new effects? or are they just piling them over the same old crappy, poorly coded engine?

The new benchmark tool runs great for most people, but that wont really dictate how well the game itself will actually run.

I mean the older benchmarks always ran great for me very high fps, but the main game was a whole different story. Benchmarks ran great with zero stutter, but the main game was full of stuttering specially in TA's back when people used to switch weapons for dashing fast.

On my rig the new benchmark tool gives me a score of 53K with buttery smooth performance meaning that not only do I get high fps but there also zero stutter. That sounds great doesn't it? We will have to wait and see just how the real game actually runs tho.

Sadly sega has done way too many mistakes in the past, infact I have a feeling that something will go horribly wrong with this huge update LOL.

That said what are your thoughts?

If it stutters, I am not forced to use it.

we'll find out once the servers are online

Is there any reason for you to flood the forum with useless threads every single week
    Spoiler!

I remember the update that completely removed "bad client" had something to do with my room... or not. Need someone to clarify this.
    So it would be fine, I think... probably...
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

I imagine the reason why they did the performance update in the first place was because they were releasing the game for PS4, so even if they did end up borking the client a bit, I think they'd try to fix it relatively quickly.

Even if they didn't, people played the game before the performance update. I'm sure most people would keep playing.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    Is there any reason for you to flood the forum with useless threads every single week
    Glad I'm not the only one that's bothered by this.

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    been wanting (if i havent already) to point this out, its not gonna stop him, literally has to be about every little thing.

Lol, I didn't know this thread would anger some of you. You're acting like children. I mean you guys are getting butthurt as if I went into your house and spit on your floor...lol.

I didn't know so many people felt so self-entitled to "defend" the forum from "useless" posts. If you don't like it don't post. Now there's a useful piece of advice.

Another thing is that some of you are making it seem like I post here every day. The last time I posted something was like 8 days ago.

Another thing is that I don't know any of you nor even remember you the fact that you seem to remember and seem to have some kinda personal problem with me outside the game is pretty pathetic.

Lastly this is just one of those threads to kill some time before the update comes back. So chill the fuck out and stop acting like pricks. : )

Quote Originally Posted by Squal_FFVIII View Post
    Lol, I didn't know this thread would anger some of you. You're acting like children. I mean you guys are getting butthurt as if I went into your house and spit on your floor...lol.

I didn't know so many people felt so self-entitled to "defend" the forum from "useless" posts. If you don't like it don't post. Now there's a useful piece of advice.

Another thing is that some of you are making it seem like I post here every day. The last time I posted something was like 8 days ago.

Another thing is that I don't know any of you nor even remember you the fact that you seem to remember and seem to have some kinda personal problem with me outside the game is pretty pathetic.

Lastly this is just one of those threads to kill some time before the update comes back. So chill the fuck out and stop acting like pricks. : )