Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

is there a translation for the graphics settings? theres one with normal in english and idk what its for
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    If you're talking about the very visible lighting effect around your character, moving with you like on this screenshot:

Spoiler!

Then it's coming from an in-game setting.
    Option -> Video Settings -> Display Setting

Set Camera Lighting to 0 and it'll be gone.

Also make sure in game Blur and Anti-Aliasing are off.
    That's not my issue.

The issue is that the shadows still cut out randomly. Disabling driver AA entirely fixes the issue.

Man, this is a pain in the ass. Can't run the game with no AA and no SLI, that just kills the whole appeal of it for me. Grrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by IceBurner View Post
    Sigh, nothing I do gets light and shadow to work under Setting 6 at all. It worked just fine in the bench/Ep char creator.
    I have one ASUS STRIX 970, and I've tried:
    1. Running with no changes
    2. Resetting the inspector profile to vanilla default
    3. Explicitly setting SLI to disabled
    4. The various AA compatibility bits mentioned in this thread.

Aside from some of the options significantly darkening the game, none of them have had any effect at getting lighting and shadows to work at all under setting 6. I'm so frustrated. What gives, SEGA?
    Did you activate it in the launcher settings screen? Make sure the shader quality is set to "high quality" as well.

so... is there no way yet to get of the jagged lines around jeanes head and her head accessory

栄美

I was using combined AA at 1440P but this new update broke that too. Gonna give this a shot.

King of the Wicker People IceBurner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    That's not my issue.

The issue is that the shadows still cut out randomly. Disabling driver AA entirely fixes the issue.

Man, this is a pain in the ass. Can't run the game with no AA and no SLI, that just kills the whole appeal of it for me. Grrrr.

Did you activate it in the launcher settings screen? Make sure the shader quality is set to "high quality" as well.
    Of course I had graphic setting 6 activated, how else could I complain that lighting and shadows don't work under setting 6? Shaders and textures were set to the highest, to no avail. No lighting is being drawn in the game aside form ambient.

Performance under setting 5 is completely unchanged, so that's what I'm going to be stuck on until the driver compatibility is worked out.
    Last edited by IceBurner; Apr 20, 2016 at 02:55 PM.

I'm hoping for a way to use stage 6 shadow and ambient occlusion on stage 5 and below. I personally don't like how stage 6 looks.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

Quote Originally Posted by IceBurner View Post
    Of course I had graphic setting 6 activated, how else could I complain that lighting and shadows don't work under setting 6? Shaders and textures were set to the highest, to no avail. No lighting is being drawn in the game aside form ambient.

Performance under setting 5 is completely unchanged, so that's what I'm going to be stuck on until the driver compatibility is worked out.
    Just had to be sure.

Honestly, not sure what else could be your issue. Vanilla settings work fine for me. What driver version are you on?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBlob View Post
    I'm hoping for a way to use stage 6 shadow and ambient occlusion on stage 5 and below. I personally don't like how stage 6 looks.
    Try turning off the "color curve" option to get closer to the default look.

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    so... is there no way yet to get of the jagged lines around jeanes head and her head accessory
    Try turning off Edge Light in game options.
    It might make jaggies look less obvious.

King of the Wicker People IceBurner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Just had to be sure.

Honestly, not sure what else could be your issue. Vanilla settings work fine for me. What driver version are you on?
    GeForce driver 364.72.

Edit: This is crazy, but I got it to work by setting DrawLevel to 5 and Shaderlevel to 2. WTH.
    Nevermind, it was working and then it just suddenly stopped drawing shadows again in the middle of the desert. It looks like it's just plain unstable. Pretty sure this is going to require a driver-level solution
    Last edited by IceBurner; Apr 20, 2016 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Try turning off Edge Light in game options.
    It might make jaggies look less obvious.
    im guess no matter what you cant get rid of it 100%? im using the Diabo 3 AA bit
    栄美