Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi folks~

Welcome to the game!

Please do not listen to all this debate on going here, OP! I am rather recent myself as well. And as PS4 user we are restricted to console blocks. Which peopld should know since Vita introduced this. Just take your time and go smooth.

The language is a pain but you will find ways to navigate. I recommand you just work on the task counter until you familar yourself more! Makes it much easier as you go!

Quote Originally Posted by Felmyst View Post
    And as PS4 user we are restricted to console blocks. Which people should know since Vita introduced this.
    The PS4 and PC share all blocks, only the Vita has restricted blocks. The Vita even has 2 exclusive blocks B-101 & 102.
    I play on all 3 platforms.
    Last edited by Rainoffire; Apr 26, 2016 at 05:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainoffire View Post
    The PS4 and PC share all blocks, only the Vita has restricted blocks. The Vita even has 2 exclusive blocks B-101 & 102.
    I confirm this as well. I played on pc, vita, and now currently PS4. PS4 players share blocks with PC and can as well play with vita players by going to the 200's blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainoffire View Post
    This happens to be correct. I was believing myself to console blocks at first on the PS4 when I did got it. It was a lack of attention from my part and misleading information.

I thought so due to appearing on console Blocks the two times I loaded game from PS4! (PC still master race!)

Stay away from B01 and B10, and most of all NEVER public chat in the lobby.

Yeah, B01 is so ungrateful to the holy JP master race that even JPs start to spam in that block.

It all makes sense.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nulve View Post
    Stay away from B01 and B10, and most of all NEVER public chat in the lobby.
    It's basically bad manners, yeah. If you want to be respectful to Japanese players then you can whisper instead.

B1 is pretty scary.

Quote Originally Posted by lunamaniac View Post
    It's basically bad manners, yeah. If you want to be respectful to Japanese players then you can whisper instead.

B1 is pretty scary.
    Exactly.

If a person Public chats to you, respond and continue the conversation in either Whisper or Party chat.

If you need to have a big group Public chat session, take it to someone's My Room/ Team Room, where I believe up to 12 people or more can enter. Or just use Ventrillo or something.

Where public chat is fine, is mid-mission MPA's, when you want to direct people to someplace (e.g. "E-1: Dark Ragne").

Don't use public chat to showcase chat shortcuts, symbol arts, or auto-words; keep these for Party chat.

I can't speak for Teams, because they have their own etiquette rules.

LOL, I've been speaking in public chat since I started playing 4 years ago, nothing ever happened to me, so you don't have to be SO cautious to the point where you feel yourself in the need of hiding that you're a dirty gaijin. I'm a manager at a team called Ragol Arks, which is basically a team for PSO1 lovers, most of us dress up in pso1 outfits and a few other cosplay characters like Kireek or Bernie. add me in the game Character name: Harken |°| Player ID: Seigfreed

Guys, chatting in public is completely fine. Even the natives do that. There is no "respond and continue the conversation to Whisper/Party" bullshit.
    If there are any of them complaining, they are just like any player in the world who don't like those who talk in public.

What you mean is you worried on those who chat in public using English in JP only game.