Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Madevil View Post
    lol, nice one, at least this can give us some basic idea for eyebrows in preview
    too bad it can't tilt, but still much better than nothing at all

but it still can't see the lightning issue in the preview
    if I don't know this bug and spend 30M for it, I would feel really pissed as soon as I wear it on
    Spoiler!
    can you tell me what's the settings for your character's face?

Halloween outfits in May, a couple of random non-matching 7th Dragon outfits/accessories and bringing back the Genga gear already. Really, Sega, that's the selection you decided on to increase AC sales?

Guess I'll go back to waiting for voice 05, 92, the magic circle back tattoo and a body paint last released in 2014 to be revived.

As someone who usually buys AC for the things I can sell from scratches, this looks fine to me.
    Maybe this will make up for the shit of the last 2 scratches.
    Seriously, scratching 9 Male Riad Falco [Ou] in a row is NOT OKAY SEGA! NOT OKAY!

Hmm. I have the Sakuya Pony, haven't used it for a while.
    Guess I'll check to see if it's broken on tier 6 later.

3 out of the 5 Hiroshi Kamiya voices got revived and none of them were the one I wanted. Hell, has Casra's voice ticket even gotten a single revival? Most of these came out not that long ago, too. Meanwhile we've had a sad shortage of those CVs of the default accessories for years. Berets, Viola caps, etc.

I don't want a single thing from this. gj sega.

WHERE THE FUCK IS GURUGURU GODDAMN YOU!
    Meh.
    Well I guess it's ok. 1 LA, 1 voice and 1 accessory I was gonna sell high will lose all value.
    Well I am seriously begrudging the total BULLSHIT of the short bob hair revival after like 3 months instead of reviving any actually old or actually rare hair. Especially sour cause this one time I wasn't gonna sell for a real nice price but aim high cause magically I never sell above 15 mil but always see a ton of stuff easily going for 30+ mil I can't sell.

Aside from that a bunch of things that are nice to have hopefully getting reasonable prices. Like Admiral Marine or Dark Race Horns / Wings.

PS: that class addition fighter thing is bs, they are already at 232k.

Sega as retarded as ever. Sometimes I hate them more for occasionally doing good things than doing bad things. Cause that's how I always get my hopes up and have them crushed mercilessly every goddamn time, now more than ever cause more or less recently Sega has done a bunch of good things (as well as unbelievably bad ones).

Should probably be glad the vast majority of my investments are safe but I am furious that Sega randomly decides on what to revive and whatnot and it's always BS.

No one fucking needs more Class additions, people don't craft their FUCKING 12* and 13* but Sega won't even revive shit that hasn't been in the shop for over half a year.
    Plenty of things are absurd prices or not being sold anymore but Sega doesn't revive them.
    I want fucking Guruguru and now I will have to wait another fucking 8 months or some shit until Sega may or may not revive it for the next new year's revival.

*visiphone warrior rant over*

PS: I play the AC market fiercely but that by no means I actually spend all that much time with it. A quick check to see if prices are still ok and replace a couple of things is like 10-15 minutes and I usually do that every 2-3 days.
    Playing the market doesn't require constant attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    You can make out face details by resizing the window vertically upwards, then dragging the window down and repeat to make it as big as you want.
    Tried it, didn't work. Must have done it wrong lol.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    Tried it, didn't work. Must have done it wrong lol.
    drag the preview window downward, then resize it up
    repeat this until getting the size you want

^Thx alot!
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

That sounds bizarre. I could swear I tried doing that a long time ago.
    It'd be nice if they just, you know, increased the zoom-in limit.

I wanted guruguru too.