Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Horrible Samba De Amigo Music in Shop area

Is anybody else annoyed at the obnoxious Samba de Amigo music in the main shop area? When the hell is that going to stop and revert back to the normal music?

I wish I could simply use a different lobby, but the shop area is the only one that has all of the necessary counters. It's making me not even want to play because of how horrible and repetitive that damn song is. Once again another stupid and idiotic move by Sega. Anybody know when this crappy music will end??

Newsflash! You can mute the sound/bgm in PSO2. You're welcome.

inb4 Petunia

"B-but the music is something the devs deliberately put in the game, so we shouldn't have to mute it"
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by leelustig View Post

Is anybody else annoyed at the obnoxious Samba de Amigo music in the main shop area? When the hell is that going to stop and revert back to the normal music?

I wish I could simply use a different lobby, but the shop area is the only one that has all of the necessary counters. It's making me not even want to play because of how horrible and repetitive that damn song is. Once again another stupid and idiotic move by Sega. Anybody know when this crappy music will end??

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sun Gwyndolin View Post
    Newsflash! You can mute the sound/bgm in PSO2. You're welcome.
    Sorry but that was really unhelpful. I asked when the event/music will end. I am well aware of the volume settings in video games. I don't want to mute the entire music track because the soundtrack to this game is AWESOME. I just don't want to hear that horrible Samba track...

Edit: Does anyone know when this event will be over? That's all I want to know.

The music should leave us after May 11th's maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by leelustig View Post
    Sorry but that was really unhelpful. I asked when the event/music will end. I am well aware of the volume settings in video games. I don't want to mute the entire music track because the soundtrack to this game is AWESOME. I just don't want to hear that horrible Samba track...
    I'm not good at english, so I hope you understand what I mean.

I don't find any problem with the sound track. But I do have a problem when I need to keep playing the same field. I got bored with the bgm. So I just turn the bgm off when I'm in certain quest and play my own music at the background, turn it back on, when I'm in the lobby or other places. Turning it on and off won't take me more than 5 seconds, so I don't find it troublesome.

To answer your first question. The day is shown in the official movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY9NNilz6nM

Each time whenever they change lobby, they will have description on when it end
    so next time if you find a song annoying and want to know when it ends, you can go watch the movie

also, the update after yamato is going to be wedding season, which means they are going to change the music again, and it is going to be repeat nonstop until 22th july

if you find the music annoying, maybe go to Franca 's Cafe, they only miss out the grind shop and the Analyze(?) shop. Just bear with it for a few minutes when you need to use it it's not like you have item to grind or analyze everytime?

i play with ingame music off 100% of the time
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Last edited by .razor.; May 3, 2016 at 03:41 PM.