Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 LastLast
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I mean, it would be nice to not be constantly fighting gamegaurd to be able to play the game in english

The only solution is they release English language option for JP PSO2 and officially allow us to play on their servers.

That's it. Literally.

I'm not starting over on NA servers. Not dealing with content being behind because it has to go through two branches.

Don't even need English VA just let me read what they're saying and I'm good.

pull a granblue and google translate everything and call it a global release
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

As much as I would hate THIS to be the reason for the delay, it's possible this could have all been planned so they could release the game at the same time the (what I'm calling) wild west area is released.

PhantomBuffalo
    PhantomCaravan
    PhantomRider
    PhantomVultur
    PhantomDog
    PhantomUFO

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceBrightstar View Post
    As much as I would hate THIS to be the reason for the delay, it's possible this could have all been planned so they could release the game at the same time the (what I'm calling) wild west area is released.

PhantomBuffalo
    PhantomCaravan
    PhantomRider
    PhantomVultur
    PhantomDog
    PhantomUFO
    They better not @_@ Nobody will leave JP server.... the worst thing though, I bet if they did make an NA server they'll IP ban us :l probably without a server transfer either.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BWS-1 View Post
    Well wow, thanks for filling me in with all that. Obviously, since I never jumped on a JP version of PSO (other than PSO ver1 on Dreamcast), I'd rather keep on waiting. But with everything you said, at least I feel more comfortable with the idea of ever seeing a release of PSO2 as it is right now. All seems more manageable, and really, I wouldn't mind GIVING sega money for the extra skill trees if I want to keep everything on one character. I just don't want to end up pouring money into PSO2 the same way I'd pour in money in a Japanese arcade.

But still, I want the Melder set (closest thing I'd ever get to HUcast) to be part of the default Cast looks. x~x

Every other race and class has their "Ragol Memories"-style by default when you MAKE a character, why not the HU-type CAST? No, has to be looking like an anorexic gundam who lost his way into this franchise for god-knows-what-reason, with FOcast understandably being new and RAcast being almost picture-perfect upgraded style from [insert all PSOs from the past here].

I would be willing to think someone lost a bet at SEGA: "I dare you to ruin the perfectly fine HUcast design instead of upgrading it! It's not like anyone will care! I DOUBLE DARE YOU". And on the following day, someone had to dress silly at the office, thanks to that. Also, HUcasts were ruined from PSO2 on day1 launch.
    I disagree a bit there on the styles.
    HUmar yeah look kinda the same, HUnewearl too, FOmar, FOmarl, FOnewm, FOnewearl, RAcast, RAcaseals and RAmar yes.
    RAmarl looks fucking horrible in my opinion (especially around the legs), HUcaseals, and HUcast as you mentioned. The classes that came out on PS0 though I think look a lot better here than the DS game... like HUmarl.
    And yeah I don't know what they were thinking with the HUcast look at all as it doesn't look like it can survive as a melee class. Look like one of those er... what's they called again from Star Wars. Drones? Droids? Whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    pull a granblue and google translate everything and call it a global release
    Getamped2 did the same shit (or does... don't know if that game is still online or not).

Quote Originally Posted by Sesheenku View Post
    They better not @_@ Nobody will leave JP server.... the worst thing though, I bet if they did make an NA server they'll IP ban us :l probably without a server transfer either.
    Honest question as I've seen this mentions for other games before (or maybe it was PSU and PSO2... I really can't remember now)
    Has there ever been a game that did this? Honest question as I would really like to know. Whoever allowed this has to have a cool game for me to check out.

It's more than confirmed there wouldn't be a server transfer, that would be nothing but unfair. I mean the people that had a problem with that known the risk when they started playing I'm sure.

I would gladly start over without a bank full of meseta and items inherited from previous characters, on a server were everyone is on the same situation as myself. That does not mean I would abandon my JP accounts, no big deal in "restarting" the game to change servers. The ONLY thing I would not do again is level up a Team Tree with a team of three members XD

Those are enemy listings from datamining?
    Sounds like the new area is going to be the Wild West or something.
    Looking forward to Phantom Buffalo.

Even if PSO2 went to the West you'd still have to fight Gameguard.

Delaying a western release cause they have a wild west themed area somewhere down the line on the roadmap sounds so fucking stupid, I wouldn't be surprised if this is part of the reason XD.

Laughing so hard at this cause it sounds so real.