View Poll Results: Would you abandon the PSO2JP server for a fully translated english server?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 8.48%
  • No

117 70.91%
  • Depends on how much content their is.

34 20.61%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I'm also bored to hell too.
    SEGA is still focusing super hard on extremely minor character strength improvements.
    For nearly two years now, most of the new content they throw at us is "new 13 stars!" despite the fact that almost all the 13 stars are roughly equal in strength.
    I don't want to spend my whole life gambling at a chance to obtain 13 stars to be slightly stronger in every different situation.

It's not fun.

Not to mention that every 13 star takes millions to grind and affix.
    I'd rather spend my hard-earned Meseta on new outfits instead.
    At least outfits are more unique and can be used anywhere.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; May 9, 2016 at 07:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I'm also bored to hell too.
    SEGA is still focusing super hard on extremely minor character strength improvements.
    Almost all the new content they throw at us is "new 13 stars!" despite the fact that almost all the 13 stars are roughly equal in strength.
    I don't want to spend my whole life gambling at a chance to obtain 13 stars to be slightly stronger in every different situation.

It's not fun.
    I like this direction as opposed to linear progression. I'd love it if they should introduce 13*s with more interesting quirks.

The whole problem is wasting time farming for 13 stars by doing the same old content over and over.
    I'm not interested in redoing literally 1 to 4 year old content just to get slightly new/different crap.

I would much prefer something new to DO.
    Not something new to get, by doing everything old over and over and over and over.
    When I think about my time wasted on WoW, at least WoW didn't add new items to old dungeons.
    It was always new content+new items.

Just to be clear, I don't care about progression. At all.
    I just want something new to do. Not something new to aim for.

On a related note, I tried PD today during JP afternoon time.
    Multis consisting mostly of EN players were very weak and slow. Mostly JP player multis were very strong and fast.
    Some things never change, I guess.
    Also looked like a lot of EN players were Braver.
    Didn't really look at their gear or what they were doing. Probably Guren spam.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; May 9, 2016 at 07:32 AM.

Multis consisting mostly of EN players were very weak and slow. Mostly JP player multis were very strong and fast.
    Most JP leechers have migrated to other ships. If you play PUG on JP ships they aren't any better than ship2. Also take account for PS4 plague

Not to mention that every 13 star takes millions to grind and affix.
    I'd rather spend my hard-earned Meseta on new outfits instead.
    At least outfits are more unique and can be used anywhere.
    You'd still gambling buying clothes that don't look too good on your character or chance of clipping with other stuff you wear.

On a related note, I tried PD today during JP afternoon time.
    Some things never change, I guess.
    Also looked like a lot of EN players were Braver.
    Didn't really look at their gear or what they were doing. Probably Guren spam.
    If I'm able to do top damage in random Magatsu MPAs as a katana braver, you know something's wrong.

If EU/NA version means that it will last the same amount of years as the JP version then YES i want it.

Example: We get EU/NA in 2018, JP shuts down in 2020 and EU/NA shuts down in 2026.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    The poll result looks like a long middle finger.

Anyway, i doubt people who already logged in like 2.000 hours will abandon JP server that easy,.
    and I doubt anyone who would WANT to play on an EN server even bothers coming here anymore (read: a place most entirely dedicated to JP PSO2 players [where, of all places, definitely seems like the most likely wherr "no" on such a poll would end up the LEAST likely to be picked]).

There's a lot of people who'd like an English release (for reasons that the JP Server isn't going to satisfy, and no, it's not "to be in English"), but the question itself was kind of worded badly --

"Would you ditch the JP servers for an EN server?"

It's not exactly asking if you'd like to see an EN server, though I guess there would be correlation between the two groups.
    Last edited by Z-0; May 9, 2016 at 01:17 PM.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    You'd still gambling buying clothes that don't look too good on your character or chance of clipping with other stuff you wear.
    You can always alter your accessories in the salon though.
    That's what I do with each outfit that I want my backpack with. Or hat with certain hairs.