Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

i had lots of fun with the EQ tho i agree the first phase should have a boss or something
    http://gunvalk.saik0.com/viewtopic.p...t=22&start=880

Chidori / Ship2, Also feel free to visit us at http://gunvalk.saik0.com

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    good one but yamato is fucking big. no need to aim
    Did you see the intro? The AIS is shooting from the clouds. You know, its vision being obscured and is a fair bit of distance from the sea such that the Yamato makes a small target profile? Of course they aren't going to hit the Yamato, especially when the AIS is on a collision course with the plane and only has time to let the missile off.

Don't know where to post though, but apparently this level-up quest have the Gryphon to drop the 13*s from Gold Badge 2015.

Maybe if they NT-ified them or downgraded them to 12*.

Quote Originally Posted by NephyrisX View Post
    Did you see the intro? The AIS is shooting from the clouds. You know, its vision being obscured and is a fair bit of distance from the sea such that the Yamato makes a small target profile? Of course they aren't going to hit the Yamato, especially when the AIS is on a collision course with the plane and only has time to let the missile off.
    I don't know, the Black AIS looked like it was closing the distance between itself and the Yamato by a lot. Still, I'm just gonna go with the assumption that the Ice missile would not have affected the Yamato directly due to its barrier.

As for Phase 1, while its true that it felt like a rather pointless effort from a story perspective, its worth noting that ARKS probably didn't know about the Yamato's final form. Seemed like pretty standard anime story telling; just when you think the bad guy's been beat, they pull out a new form we've never even heard about.

Sweet! got some new 13* mechguns from the yamato eq that just happened a few mins ago :3
    http://gunvalk.saik0.com/viewtopic.p...t=22&start=880

Chidori / Ship2, Also feel free to visit us at http://gunvalk.saik0.com

Wow this EQ gets old as fuck, I like the epic feeling (that the pop song brokes) but man the battle is dull as hell and I don't want to do it anymore, the first part is very boring and the second part doesn't offer nothing new that you didn't see in the Magatsu battle.

I guess I will return to this game after a year to see if they fixed this Episode 4 mess.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    I don't know, the Black AIS looked like it was closing the distance between itself and the Yamato by a lot. Still, I'm just gonna go with the assumption that the Ice missile would not have affected the Yamato directly due to its barrier.
    Yamato is just an ordinary ship that fires laser beam at first. If the cannons are vulnerable to arks on foot and can be frozen with AIS blizzard, a direct hit with freeze missile should be able to disable the entire ship.

Why are you guys trying to find some logic things in PSO2 ? It is a game from SEGA, keep this in mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Full Fo/Te Wind/Lightning build should be fun for phase 1. I wonder if that ship EC can be destroyed with a single Zandion of every Fo/Te. Hopefully a team already tested it and share it.