Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    PSO Assassin MasterGunz2345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    A Little Town Called None Of Your Damn Business
    Posts
    183

    Default What Happened To The Option To Change Your Email?

    Recently I've been trying to get PSO2 to work on my PS4 but my email (which is hotmail/live email) is the main problem why I cannot get PSO2 on my PS4 to work and let me sign in without giving me the authentication key code message. I read that users with a hotmail email have ran into this problem of never receiving the email containing the code, so I want to change my email and end this frustration once in for all. However, when I try to log in at https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEM...duct_name=sega , the option to change your email is no where to be found and all I see are these options:



    I have read so many threads dating back from 2012 up until 2015 and nothing has helped me determine where the option to change your email is at. Seems like the guides are not up to date. Can anyone please help me, i would really appreciate it!
    Last edited by MasterGunz2345; May 11, 2016 at 01:16 AM.
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

  2. #2

    Default

    Click on "does not change the password this time" later in the progress u can change the email.
    This comes up what ever u wanna change.

  3. #3
    PSO Assassin MasterGunz2345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    A Little Town Called None Of Your Damn Business
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sakare View Post
    Click on "does not change the password this time" later in the progress u can change the email.
    This comes up what ever u wanna change.
    I clicked that and it just brings me to the list of games I have a activated SEGA ID account for, such as PSO2, or according to the website and chrome "Fantasy Star Online 2" XDD here:

    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

  4. #4

    Default

    That's strange. It took a few minutes, but I got the email sent to my hotmail.

    Anyway, hope it gets sorted out for you.

    The Phantasy Star wiki! Celebrating over 1000 pages of Phantasy Star goodness~

  5. #5
    PSO Assassin MasterGunz2345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    A Little Town Called None Of Your Damn Business
    Posts
    183

    Default

    bump lol
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

  6. #6
    PSO Assassin MasterGunz2345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    A Little Town Called None Of Your Damn Business
    Posts
    183

    Default

    bump once again lol
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

  7. #7

    Default

    Click on "To Registry Information" 登録情報へログイン履歴

    You'll be then asked to select a "Verify" account page. Select an option then enter the current account email.

    From here, click on "
    メールアドレス変" or "Email Address Change"
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

    Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. \_(ツ)_/

  8. #8
    PSO Assassin MasterGunz2345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    A Little Town Called None Of Your Damn Business
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Click on "To Registry Information" 登録情報へログイン履歴

    You'll be then asked to select a "Verify" account page. Select an option then enter the current account email.

    From here, click on "
    メールアドレス変" or "Email Address Change"
    Thanks! i'll give it a shot! Btw is it true that emails such as hotmail are known for having issues regarding PSO2, such as the Auth Key email?

    EDIT: Got to the verify account page and this is where I have the most trouble now. Sadly i can't seem to remember any of the answers to one of the question choices I pick (besides the surname and name option which for some reason the website still says the input I typed in differed from the registration).

    The DOB option doesn't seem to work either probably because I put in a different one when I originally registered back in 2012 since I was 15 at the time, but your guess is as good as mine as to why I did that. Plus everytime I try to answer the secret question part, i keep getting the "certification failed. There is an error in the input content.
    Last edited by MasterGunz2345; Jul 6, 2016 at 10:07 PM.
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterGunz2345 View Post
    Thanks! i'll give it a shot! Btw is it true that emails such as hotmail are known for having issues regarding PSO2, such as the Auth Key email?

    EDIT: Got to the verify account page and this is where I have the most trouble now. Sadly i can't seem to remember any of the answers to one of the question choices I pick (besides the surname and name option which for some reason the website still says the input I typed in differed from the registration).

    The DOB option doesn't seem to work either probably because I put in a different one when I originally registered back in 2012 since I was 15 at the time, but your guess is as good as mine as to why I did that. Plus everytime I try to answer the secret question part, i keep getting the "certification failed. There is an error in the input content.
    If it's failing for you, I honestly can't give a good answer other than basic troubleshooting steps, such as using a different browser, clearing cache, etc.

    And yes, for some reason, using hotmail doesn't work anymore.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

    Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. \_(ツ)_/

  10. #10
    PSO Assassin MasterGunz2345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    A Little Town Called None Of Your Damn Business
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    If it's failing for you, I honestly can't give a good answer other than basic troubleshooting steps, such as using a different browser, clearing cache, etc.

    And yes, for some reason, using hotmail doesn't work anymore.
    It's most likely that I forgot the info I had put in when i originally registered back in 2012. So yeah, im pretty much screwed unless i can somehow remember what DOB i put in, or answers to the other questions. I appreciate the help though
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

Similar Threads

  1. What happened to the bald option?
    By scorpio4484 in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Jul 9, 2012, 08:30 PM
  2. What Happened To The Other Abdurs?
    By Droxitr in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: May 25, 2003, 05:10 PM
  3. What happened to the Birds in PSO?
    By Getintothegame in forum PSO General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Mar 3, 2003, 09:50 AM
  4. So what happened to the last 3 Challenge stages?
    By dj_dan in forum PSO General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Feb 9, 2003, 12:14 AM
  5. What happened to the C-Mode topic?
    By yashichi in forum Site Related
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Aug 2, 2002, 04:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •