Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Do we really need a guide for this? Phase one: Run on the ice and mow the weeds down, use the "gotta go fast" pads kick choppers out of the sky, dodge lasers disperse spirit bomb, wreck ship weapons.

Phase two: Jet off in mechs attacking glowing stuff and dodging lasers like a good ol arcade bullet hell, sky turns dark (after your initial first run) fly to max height and slap missles out of the sky with sword, wreck weapons all over again, beam blast the tower, collect loot!

And I guess a final tip would be to not solo it?
    Last edited by Vintasticvin; Jun 3, 2016 at 01:01 PM.

Thanks for the writing this guide. Several of the tips have been useful.

The only part that still gives me problems are those lasers when the 8 missiles appear. If you are anywhere close to those missiles when they first appear, it seems like there is a good chance you'll get hit by the lasers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    Thanks for the writing this guide. Several of the tips have been useful.

The only part that still gives me problems are those lasers when the 8 missiles appear. If you are anywhere close to those missiles when they first appear, it seems like there is a good chance you'll get hit by the lasers.
    There's a tracing laser right before they shoot at you, if you dash before the actual laser hits then it stops tracking. They can be hard to see with how bright blue everything is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    There's a tracing laser right before they shoot at you, if you dash before the actual laser hits then it stops tracking. They can be hard to see with how bright blue everything is.
    Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for the tracking beam.

I find visibility in that mission to be very poor with all the explosions, auras, and laser attacks that are happening all at the same time.

Well there are some multis that take 20 minutes for a single run, so a guide might help those people.

Something I'd like confirmation on: does the high boost (fast travel) have invincibility at the start?
    Also, any tips for destroying the aircraft?

AIS blaster can wipe out all aircraft if you aim it well, or crush photon rush (sabre spin) them head on.

But you should just ignore them instead, for they can fly faster than hi boost and poses no threat to AIS on deck. Any time spend on chasing aircraft is no better than AFK in a corner.

Okay, thanks. I only tried chasing them briefly twice and couldn't seem to hit them easily, so I always just stayed on deck.
    But other people were killing them, so I always wondered if I should be doing it too.