Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Problem with Tweaker on Windows 10

Hello everyone, i have a problem with Tweaker. I installed it on my laptop and my pc (both with Windows 10) without antivirus and since the last update, the tweaker keeps dissapearing. I have to keep copying the exe but afert some time playing it dissapears.

Anyone know any solution to this issue?

Is it disappearing, or is your shortcut saying it is missing? If it is the latter, you need to go into the folder you have the Tweaker in and run the GN Field.

Is the tweaker really disappearing or being replaced by Tweaker.donotnoticemegameguardsenpaipls?
    Cause that is the tweaker with a different file ending to keep GG from deleting it.
    Which also might be the case if you got an old tweaker version. And occasionally GN Field fails to rename the tweaker leading to NP1013 and the tweaker being deleted.

must be windows defender... disable that shit .

I have Windows 10, it says to put it in its own folder and not leave it in downloads because that can happen, have you done that?

run the gn field exe.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

The disappearing .exe happened to me before, not Tweaker.donotnoticemegameguardsenpaipls, but really, totally gone. I had to re-download the tweaker and re-do everything, but it only happened once.

Quote Originally Posted by M@RK_XIII View Post
    Hello everyone, i have a problem with Tweaker. I installed it on my laptop and my pc (both with Windows 10) without antivirus and since the last update, the tweaker keeps dissapearing. I have to keep copying the exe but afert some time playing it dissapears.

Anyone know any solution to this issue?
    'It happens me allways. Sometimes i can play a few hours but when i quit the game it dissapears again. I will try your advices, thanks guys!'

CAPS of the problem

Cap 1 Shorcut

Cap2 Exe of twaker is mising...

Quote Originally Posted by M@RK_XIII View Post
    'It happens me allways. Sometimes i can play a few hours but when i quit the game it dissapears again. I will try your advices, thanks guys!'

CAPS of the problem

Cap 1 Shorcut

Cap2 Exe of twaker is mising...
    You actually have two instances of the Tweaker right there (PSO2 Tweaker.donotnoticemegamegua...). Delete one of them, then run the GN Field program and it will rename the other back to PSO2 Tweaker.exe.

like i said, run the gn field exe...
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.