Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

I've been playing fo/te recently. Managed to get to level 60/50. Now I'm looking for ways to improve my character, since I just realized I wasted a lot of points already. I'm looking to salvage what I can by getting proper gear and just waiting for a free skill reset, or just outright buying one in the future.

I play via PS4, and get on PC rarely, just to look at the player shop, translated, and even look at the affixes some of my weapons have. It's pretty inconvenient to be honest, but that's what I get.
    [Synthetica]
    |Rave Core|
    [HU:48|FI:1|RA:1|GU:1|FO:51|TE:46|BR:69|BO:25|SU:1]
    My Sound Cloud

Buying new skill trees for each of your classes is cheaper than 2 skills reset I've been a bit busy with The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine, i'm just FO/TE level 49/48, it's already taking ages to level up now, i'm worried for the last levels
    ID: akuma2002, character スカーレット*スナイダー (FO/TE) on Ship 2.

dont use deband on fo main just supply yourself with shifta and ur good to good

Quote Originally Posted by akuma2002 View Post
    Buying new skill trees for each of your classes is cheaper than 2 skills reset I've been a bit busy with The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine, i'm just FO/TE level 49/48, it's already taking ages to level up now, i'm worried for the last levels
    Wait we can buy skill resets?

You can reset 1 skill tree by using transfer skill function. Transfer it to the same class. Still cost you 500 AC though.

And you need to have 2 skill tree for that class, since as the above poster said, Sega's single tree AC reset just pick off one tree and put it to the selected class and you cannot take off and leave zero tree even if it's only for 1 sec. Effectively 1k AC to reset a tree the 1st time.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.