Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

I've considered transferring from Ship 2 actually, the only thing stopping me is not wanting to lose some of the content that's tied to the ship. I just avoid Blocks 1 and 20 and try to make the most of it.

To get on topic, I've been playing since Launch, made friends in the game (both westerners and JP players) and have never had problems playing the game, not even during the whole DDoS episode. You know,just don't be dumb and no one cares.

I've seen people argue about American politics in Block 1 among other things. It's pretty bad and I wouldn't blame anyone for hating it.

A few years ago, I saw EN people (in B20, I think) arguing about whether women actually play games.

I have no plans to transfer, for various reasons. I doubt it'd make any real difference.
    The crap gear thing isn't mostly EN people sucking anymore, there are tons of JP with crap gear now as well.
    I don't play much anymore, anyway. Pop in for an EQ or two, pop out.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Aug 12, 2016 at 12:37 AM.

not worried , actually ban would be a good reason/excuse to finally quit

As many others have said, most of us stopped caring about being banned since a lot of us have been playing for YEARS now.
    There's no way Sega doesn't know we're here and they really don't care.

Spoiler!

Sega should just lift the SEA ban, no one is really playing Shitsoft version anymore. Makes life easier for us SEA people

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Sega should just lift the SEA ban, no one is really playing Shitsoft version anymore. Makes life easier for us SEA people
    I could be mistaken, but wasn't it AsiaSoft themselves (not Sega) that requested the IP block so that people in the SEA region would be forced to play their version?

Spoiler!

I don't worry about being banned.
    I worry more about how SEGA's countermeasures through nprotect may screw with my system.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    I could be mistaken, but wasn't it AsiaSoft themselves (not Sega) that requested the IP block so that people in the SEA region would be forced to play their version?
    Yeah they did, but it's about time Sega realised that Shitsoft is a fail and there's no point in putting the ban any longer. I thought even Gamenia closed their servers

I sort of want them to ban me, but that actually requires me being rude to people.

So, not worried at all!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

rofl "us burger people"