Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

There has only been one point, hah, that I was ever afraid of facing a megid to my account. That was when someone moved my character outside the lobby and I got instakilled. After that I immediately logged out instead of returning to campship. I logged back in told my team I was done for the day and got back off. Came back on the next day and nothing thought I was in the clear and moved on.

Quite frankly I'm like a few others if my account does get banned I won't care. By this point I've put over 3k hours into the game so I won't be too mad if it does happen, I just won't play again.

I haven't cared about getting banned for 2 years now

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

To combat hacks they banned everyone from non-jpn land for a good long time...Many people left. It gotta hang in people heads.
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

Quote Originally Posted by lostinseganet View Post
    To combat hacks they banned everyone from non-jpn land for a good long time...Many people left. It gotta hang in people heads.
    No, they didn't.
    It was a problem with the setting that their new service provider Yahoo.co.jp was having, and nothing to do with Sega.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lostinseganet View Post
    No, they didn't.
    It was a problem with the setting that their new service provider Yahoo.co.jp was having, and nothing to do with Sega.
    Yeah... if everyone was banned, people would've had to make a new account and all.
    Also wasn't an IP Ban either.
    Was all due to Yahoo's crappy setup. And even then, very few were able to get on with the Yahoo fiasco, and they were non-jpn.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Yeah... if everyone was banned, people would've had to make a new account and all.
    Also wasn't an IP Ban either.
    Was all due to Yahoo's crappy setup. And even then, very few were able to get on with the Yahoo fiasco, and they were non-jpn.
    Yup, I was able to get in during the Yahoo problems just fine, certain ISPs in western countries were able to access the game (and other affected services) during that time. Never used a VPN too, it was all Yahoo, not Sega.