Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default The game won't start.

So, I went to play and for some reason I kept getting the gameguard error. So I did the "Fix Gameguard errors" thing, and now when I start to game, just...nothing happens. pso2.exe appears in my task manager then it just dissapears. I tried redownloading the .exe files but that didnt fix it either. And I was playing earlier just fine, I didn't change anything with the files. Anyone know how to help me, please? ;-;

EDIT: I've fixed it myself, for anyone reading this because the same happened to them, I had to uninstall the game and the tweaker, everything. And reinstall and re-set it all up. It took a while, yes but it worked. Mods, you can close this thread, thank you.

PS: I'm not saying it'll definitely work for you, this is just what worked for me.
    Last edited by SasoriHanamura; May 21, 2016 at 04:06 PM.

Please give us more details from just this.

This can be anything, more info required.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Please give us more details from just this.

This can be anything, more info required.
    The only other "Detail" i can get from this is that this shows up about 4 times in a row

"Your GN field appears to be outdated or corrupted, redownloading..." and then after that it's just the usual "System ready (OK!)" stuff..

Quote Originally Posted by SasoriHanamura View Post
    The only other "Detail" i can get from this is that this shows up about 4 times in a row

"Your GN field appears to be outdated or corrupted, redownloading..." and then after that it's just the usual "System ready (OK!)" stuff..
    Make sure GN Field isn't running in the background. (Sometimes it fails to unload from memory). Then run the tweaker again.

Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Make sure GN Field isn't running in the background. (Sometimes it fails to unload from memory). Then run the tweaker again.
    I have. I've done it multiple times, I've also done everything in the "Troubleshooting" tab of the tweaker and still nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by SasoriHanamura View Post
    I have. I've done it multiple times, I've also done everything in the "Troubleshooting" tab of the tweaker and still nothing.
    Have you tried rebooting?

Victim of Dudu & Monica zegun~kun's Avatar

are we having the same problem here?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233427

Quote Originally Posted by zegun~kun View Post
    are we having the same problem here?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233427
    Different error.

Different error.

"Rebooting?" Do you mean restarting my computer? In which case, yes.

A Little Town Called None Of Your Damn Business

Getting the same problem, no matter how many times i fix gameguard errors im always getting the NP1013 error. Im also getting the GN Field is corrupted, redownloading message in the log four times. Tried everything, check for missing/empty/old files, restarting PC, etc nothing is working. Deleted the gameguard folder and now im stuck in the loading screen tunnel >.>
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2