Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGunz2345 View Post
    Getting the same problem, no matter how many times i fix gameguard errors im always getting the NP1013 error. Im also getting the GN Field is corrupted, redownloading message in the log four times. Tried everything, check for missing/empty/old files, restarting PC, etc nothing is working. Deleted the gameguard folder and now im stuck in the loading screen tunnel >.>
    At least you get the pleasure of some sort of error. I get literally nothing. I click Launch and then nothing happens. "pso2.exe" appears in the task manager then dissapears and thats it. ;~;

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    It seems to be working fine on my end - Make sure you can access http://aida.moe. Also please post any anti-virus you're using.

I'm not using any Anti-virus. And aida.moe load up just fine for me..

A Little Town Called None Of Your Damn Business

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    It seems to be working fine on my end - Make sure you can access http://aida.moe. Also please post any anti-virus you're using.
    I can access your website. And I have McAfee Livesafe anti-virus. PSO2, Tweaker, and everything related to PSO2 is on the exception list since my firewall is on. The NP1013 error just started happening this morning with me and I did not change anything in the settings besides the background theme of tweaker but I don't see how that could affect gameguard or PSO2. I did the "check for deleted/empty files, check for old/missing files, fix gameguard errors", and deleted the gameguard folder like 5 times each and still PSO2 gives me the NP1013. Also went a little further by deleted Tweaker, downloaded a fresh one from Arks Layer, updated it, and still, same problem. It's frustrating to know that none of my other teammates are having this problem and it's just me.
    Last edited by MasterGunz2345; May 20, 2016 at 12:39 PM.
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

http://i.imgur.com/K5GOtrQ.png?1

[SPOILER]http://i.imgur.com/K5GOtrQ.png?1[SPOILER]
    Can you please tell me how you at least got the error? Cause I'm not even fortunate enough to get an error, jusT NOTHING happens after I click launch, except for what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by SasoriHanamura View Post
    Can you please tell me how you at least got the error? Cause I'm not even fortunate enough to get an error, jusT NOTHING happens after I click launch, except for what I said.
    Once I click "Launch PSO2" the "PSO2 Tweaker has stopped working" message pops up, but still loads and runs PSO2. Once I select my character though and hit the lobby, the NP1013 GG error pops up, and closes my game. Right now I'm stuck in the loading tunnel screen all of a sudden
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

Once I click "Launch PSO2" the "PSO2 Tweaker has stopped working" message pops up, but still loads and runs PSO2. Once I select my character though and hit the lobby, the NP1013 GG error pops up, and closes my game. Right now I'm stuck in the loading tunnel screen all of a sudden
    I can't even get into the game.... ;~;

I don't get it, I was JUST playing earlier and I didn't change anything.

I can't even get into the game.... ;~;

I don't get it, I was JUST playing earlier and I didn't change anything.
    same dude :/
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

same dude :/
    No, you can at least start the game, and get into the character choosing and stuff.

Literally nothing happens for me.

No, you can at least start the game, and get into the character choosing and stuff.

Literally nothing happens for me.
    Yeah but at what cost dude? Yeah i'm able to get into the character select but it doesn't really matter since I can't get passed the tunnel loading screen now when originally it was the NP1013 error, so no I'm on the same boat as you frustration wise since I did not change any of my settings at all either.
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2