Default Help with tweaker directory

Hello. Its been a while since I had posted on these forums, but wanted to ask some question, for a friend of mines who is too shy to post here.

So basically, a friend recently had his tweaker derp on him randomly. So he went through lengths to fix his gameguard issues, or re-patching the tweaker, but now he came across a few problems.

1. He patched everything but couldnt patch the EN Patch for some reason. Reason? Directory.

Spoiler!

2. I had him check his anti virus's windows defender, any other programs he shouldn't be using, and for some reasons his SEGA folder, lacked a bin folder.

Not sure how all of this had happened, one day he was playing fine, then the next day all sorts of problems popped up after the latest tweaker updates. Thank you for reading and giving us some possible solution to clear this up.
    PSO2 -Ship 02
    ジュード - Fighter/Hunter Dewman - 65 / 51
    Lyr - Summoner/Bouncer Newman 38/18 [PS4]

This happened to me a week ago. I tried everything I could think of but nothing worked, sadly. I'm not saying there IS no easier fix, I'm just saying the only thing that worked for me was just uninstalling and reinstalling everything. PSO2, the tweaker, etc. But maybe there's a fix I missed? If you want, wait for a while to see if another one comes up.

(Also if you ever want someone to play with, I'm pretty lonely in Oracle X3 So look me up. I play as a character named Xerul, he's a bouncer, but my player ID is 288088as (I thought it was asking for a secondary password, oops))

So far thats what i told him to do. Though he still has the same error, and now his game wont work, not responding forever lol hopefully the next tweaker updates can fix that.

I have recently been coming back to pso2 after a year hiatus, and nice Ill be sure to find you when I can
    PSO2 -Ship 02
    ジュード - Fighter/Hunter Dewman - 65 / 51
    Lyr - Summoner/Bouncer Newman 38/18 [PS4]

That's very odd...no idea why this is happening, but maybe AIDA can help you?

I would like a bit more information on this if the update doesn't fix it.

I need stuff like:
    What the rest of that first "ERROR" says.
    If he checked/has the correct directory placed as the directory.
    (The normal directory is usually under "C:\Program Files\PSO2\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin" unless he changed it himself.)

Hi im looking for someone who has the solution or same problem with me. so i finally updated on june 2Oth.(6/20) and apparently when i turned my launcher on today. it said

Checking for updates to patches...
    Current EN Patch version is: Not Installed
    Current Large Files version is: Not Installed
    Current Story Patch version is: Not Installed

Does anyone have the solution to this? i just downloaded the new episode and everything and work. but now everything isnt translated and im stuck on the loading screen.