Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 LastLast

I wish for players that don't die within 20 seconds at the start of quests

PROPER old school cast parts.

I'd LOVE this as "default":

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=39519094

Yet I would still be down with having to acquire it from some shop. And I know, "we got Melder set" and "we have Ragol Memories" but holy scrap metal Batman, that stuff right here manages to fit with the mechanical aspect of the CAST-style of PSO2 while also looking like something I'd want over a "copy-paste" set from PSO1 for it respects more the good ol' PSO1 style than the current Melder set!!!

Why didn't THAT end up being how Melder set look... I mean... I'd also get a melder set I guess, they both look cool but... this one... it's just... way more awesome... T~T

I am glad to read about so many well-thought-out ideas.

SEGA is only catering to nubs and their MPAs, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    I am glad to read about so many well-thought-out ideas.

SEGA is only catering to nubs and their MPAs, though.
    Thats exactly problem. SEGA makes the game the majority of the players are asking for. I think te community is part of the problem.
    - SEGA makes challenging content, community complains, SEGA nerfs te entire game into the ground. I mean, just compare normal mode from the open beta with the current normal mode.
    - SEGA releases a new weapon that is not 1% more powerful then the last one, and the community complains, SEGA now only makes weapons with boring power boosts to make are OP characters even more OP.
    - SEGA releases a new EQ that gives less cubes then the last one, community complains, SEGA makes the quest drop ridiculous amounts of cubes and the process keeps repeating.
    - SEGA asked what characters the community likes and 'moe', So here is complete moe anime story for EP4.
    - SEGA checks what clothing sells for the highest prices in shops, guess what, it's casual earth fashion, so let's make more casual earth clothing, because money!

especially the power creep is starting to get out of hand. It reminds me of Dragon Ball Z or any other shonen anime that was not planned ahead very well. If SEGA would rebalance te current power creep the backlash from the community would be real bad.

so yeah..

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    - SEGA asked what characters the community likes and 'moe', So here is complete moe anime story for EP4.

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    especially the power creep is starting to get out of hand. It reminds me of Dragon Ball Z or any other shonen anime that was not planned ahead very well. If SEGA would rebalance te current power creep the backlash from the community would be real bad.
    The backlash would really be caused by the power creep itself thanks to the gap between the haves, and the have-nots. Most people did't pay much mind to that gap until TD, and XH...

Honestly though, if there was a time to ramp up the game's difficulty around the current level of power players have, and attempt to keep the game balanced from then on, it would be now with the multiple flavors of 13*s they throw at us with every other update.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Ziel View Post
    -Speaking of which, let casts "fire and hover" with rifles/gunslash and all move-attack weapons
    They did in pre-alpha footage.
    [INSERT SOMETHING WITTY]

Something akin to the Infinity quest system from PSP2i would be nice.

Also, I want that new Summoner pet on the roadmap to be something reptilian. We have enough furry/feathered pets now.

I hope new contents for PA, new type of class (weapon) this is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by chaoko99 View Post
    They did in pre-alpha footage.
    They also said by doing so, Lobby Actions would break.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A ranged/tech hybrid class
    we already have Br for s-atk/r-atk and Bo for s-ark/t-atk so why not