Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

solo practice mission "ais vs everything"

Level cap increase (maybe not 200 right away but eventually)
    Team member last login (of course)
    More incentive to party with team mates
    More incentive to be in a team at all. (The tree buff should be perm for just being in the team, that would keep people in teams and want them in larger active teams)
    Class changes (like hunters being able to ACTUALLY tank, and other classes having different build options)
    Defensive stat actually matter (which gives a reason to raise monster diffculty)
    Mobs need less crowd control (not every mob needs a stun, dizzy, knockdown, knockback and so on, gets old when you are just grinding DOs)
    6 member parties.

I'd like to see gameplay that is more about strategy and less about being a DPS wh0re.
    Like, make tanks a necessity for some encounters, force player parties to have some diversity and so on.

Also, drop the horrid EQ system. This is the main reason why I lost any real interest in this game. I don't like it when the game tells me when I NEED to be online to get shit.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkaN View Post
    I'd like to see gameplay that is more about strategy and less about being a DPS wh0re.
    Like, make tanks a necessity for some encounters, force player parties to have some diversity and so on.

Also, drop the horrid EQ system. This is the main reason why I lost any real interest in this game. I don't like it when the game tells me when I NEED to be online to get shit.
    Well, at least, they seem to know people want that by giving the option for EQ triggers. A small step in the right direction of being able to set up your own MPA for EQ missions which would be good for team events.

- Get rid of the ridiculous idea that everyone has to be on the same progression track. Add quests with plausible failure conditions, structured mechanics, and a little more diversity in encounter design than "zerg at these targets in order".
    - Unfuck playing with other people. Fix the block system so that you can party with anyone you want at any time, then put a quest counter in team rooms and a class counter in the cafe.
    - Deal with the ridiculous state of Fo/Te. There's almost no reason to play anything else in an optimized context, and it's kind of frustrating. (More diverse encounter design will help with this naturally!)
    - Relevant 4-man content. 12-player encounters kind of get messy by their nature.
    - Stun Concido craft pls.
    Last edited by TyroneSama; May 23, 2016 at 07:25 AM.
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff

- Rework Gunner and Ranger so they aren't so reliant on single target skills that have a long cool down just so they can do damage. I find it kind of messed up how you need CT and Wb to get any kind of decent damage out of those classes.
    - Put S-atk and R-atk classes on par with Fo/Te
    - Make Te main on par with Fo/Te in terms of viability outside support.
    - Make Rappy suits more available, (Make seasonal Rappy suits recyclable)
    - Make Base/Inner Wear retradable, the ticket bullshit fucked up the game's economy.
    - Single Party (4-man) EQs so you don't have to rely on PUGs or if your team is dead at the time.
    Last edited by 黒雪Yacchi; May 23, 2016 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Aggressive enemies. Old AI for Zeshrayda, Goronzoran, Diabo etc. Quests like Easter EQ that aren't EQs and for 4 people.

Really, is that a lot to ask?
    Old AI? I don't think I noticed a change in their AI's, what was changed?

I want harder content and more new classes.

cooler enemies,,,,finding these bears,dinos, helicopters and now a boat ,all pretty cheesy

The ability to set a group participation limit

4 player very long Quest where we can fight Falzes and PD at the end of the Quest . They had those in previous games why can't we have it here? Are they gonna wait till the game die first before making any of those? They had tools to do so easily. No, TA doesn't count.

- Tradable 13* and/or space rocks.
    - Remove 10/11/12* weapon/unit pass system.
    - Client Orders, Collection File, Extreme Pass issue and the like reset at fixed time of day/week.
    - Timer on buff/debuff icons.
    - Aggro revamped, so melee can actually grab aggro.
    - Better multiplier for Shifta Advance, so TE actually worth maining.
    - Better multiplier for TAJAB, so FI actually worth subbing.
    - Can put tech/compound tech on weapon palette.
    - Compound PAs
    - Challenge-Quest-difficulty normal quests with reasonable drops.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan