Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Thinking about getting into PSO2?

Then here's an accurate description of your life if you start !

It originally said something else but I replaced it with PSO2 I know it looks sloppy you try writing with a track pad.

It's ok man

I got out and so can you

Quote Originally Posted by The Walrus View Post
    It's ok man

I got out and so can you
    Who said I wanted to~?

Pretty much correct after work. Sigh.

This game is not so rich content-wise anyway, and gearing and leveling easy as never before.

Still takes a fair amount of time to level up all classes and get all the skill points (though the skill points are mostly optional).

Personally, I play too many games to consider the leveling portion trivial. And I'm nowhere near the point of making my own affixes, either. The game seems to work better when you don't pour tens of thousands of hours into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Still takes a fair amount of time to level up all classes and get all the skill points (though the skill points are mostly optional).

Personally, I play too many games to consider the leveling portion trivial. And I'm nowhere near the point of making my own affixes, either. The game seems to work better when you don't pour tens of thousands of hours into it.
    probably because they streamline shit and make leveling quicker as they go to entice new(er) players

Quote Originally Posted by The Walrus View Post
    probably because they streamline shit and make leveling quicker as they go to entice new(er) players
    Sort of. It's more of a marketing scheme to get "all" people (not just new players) more focused on participating in EQs and grinding so that they see the limits/cool-downs and start buying into the AC/Star Gem craze to speed up the game even more. Ever wondered why the tutorial mission now drops a rare at the end? Or how about that 15,000 EXP Ticket you start with? The introduction of "NT" weapons? It's to give all people more incentive to jump straight into the EQ simulation than play and enjoy the rest of the game at their own pace. The latter doesn't make enough money for SEGA, and they noticed that with Episode 3 (which added a dearth of new content you could honestly enjoy freely).

All F2P/B2P MMOs & Online RPGs do it nowadays. It's a simple-but-proven method that just works better for these game models. Most people never even take notice of the subliminal messaging in the woodwork, but I do guess you have to be pretty analytical to notice such trends in the first place.
    Last edited by Korazenn; May 24, 2016 at 12:53 AM.

Like the picture..

...simply because it can be substituted for any game out there these days with a community that believes that the best life a gamer can have is marrying a single game and refusing to play all others in existence....
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"