Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Hm the falz room sure is a sea of projectiles to dodge. Not sure how to handle that. They die too quickly on SH for it to become a problem but on XH they can really pile up the number of things to dodge quickly.

I did it on XH, dodging Hunar's shockwave, Angel's ice needles and Dourumble projectiles is a little hard.

*cough* Gran Wave *cough*
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Well, soloing XH was quite an enjoyable experience as a Fi/Hu. Too bad any game modes that I enjoy gives little to no reward.

any tips fighting the last 3? like which ones I should focus? or any way to keep them apart? I dont do enough damage to just nuke the shit out of them

I personnally kill Angel first. But if you are alone it is a pain because the three other will chase you.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

I also agree with Angel being the first kill, especially if you have a weapon that allows you to stay in the air(TMGs, DBs, TDs, and JBs). You're safe from most of Double and Hunar's attacks in the air. Gunners probably have a field day with Bullet Squall doing multiple headshots on all of them simultaneously.

A Force with Zanverse and Barantsion can probably nuke Hunar before he even moves on XH.

Yeah I was debating this. Hunar has the lowest HP, but his phase 1 doesn't really do all that much. Double shits out projectiles all over the place, but they're all ground bound. Angel can hit you anywhere and aside his attacks getting more aggressive I dont think his phase 2 is much rougher than his first. You absolutely do not want to do what I did first go and end up with all of them in Phase 2, it's practically impossible to avoid damage with them all going mad.

As a ranger, it makes me sad that there's weak bullet jamming in this whole TA. I haven't tried it in higher difficulties yet but it will make this whole thing a pain to solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    I also agree with Angel being the first kill, especially if you have a weapon that allows you to stay in the air(TMGs, DBs, TDs, and JBs). You're safe from most of Double and Hunar's attacks in the air. Gunners probably have a field day with Bullet Squall doing multiple headshots on all of them simultaneously.

A Force with Zanverse and Barantsion can probably nuke Hunar before he even moves on XH.
    can confirm zanv + baran one shots hunar (like not even close 100% OHKO).

meanwhile, here is my current duo time with ponthi (XH ofc)

SH is pretty fun.

XH requires more effort than I am willing to give at the moment.

Talking solo, I'm pretty sure the difficulty drops considerably even with 2/4, what about 4/4.