Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Article: PSO v.2: More Information and Screenshots from hkdreamcast.com

Ifurita writes, "hkdreamcast.com has revealed more cool nifty tid bits! (along with screenshots)
    <A href=http://www.hkdreamcast.com/News-April01.htm>http://www.hkdreamcast.com/News-April01.htm</a>
    1) Grave Marker - when a player dies on Ragol and is revived on Pioneer 2. The spot where the victim died at is marked with victim's name, level and information of the murderer! Teammates can avenge for the victim by hunting down the monster!
    2) Change room - as mentioned by PSO Maneuver, 100,000 meseta a pop.
    3) More interesting NPC dialoge - NPC dialogue will be different base on time. Or user is using a pirate copy, the NPC may say: "Why do you want to use a pirate copy?"
    4) More flexibility in co-op play - multiple-door-opening switch pads are replaced by one giant pad. Eliminates getting stuck when there aren't enough players. Also, more situations requiring teamwork will be added, such as blow up granite boulders that are blocking the way as a team.
    5) More monsters - new types: laser-shoot ivy, unicorn??, as well as more variations of existing monters.
    Woo hoo! "

Default Re: PSO v.2: More Information and Screenshots from hkdreamca

damn damn damn damn damn
    this better make it to the states!

And this isn't a new game huh? Sure sounds like it's a new one to me.

They're allowing pirated copies just so they can make a their NPC sound quirky? Why don't they have them banned from the servers when a pirate is detected?
    All the ideas are really cool (I really like the one about the grave information) but 100,000meseta for one costume/hair style? That's A LOT! Good thing my lvl 18 character has over a million meseta... (more than my lvl52 character, but that's only because someone, I assume a cheater, dropped them all throughout our game).

I think the pirate thing was an example it'll probally sound like "Nice your wearing/using" I CAN'T WAIT!

O.K., this sounds all nice and everything but when is it going to come out in the states. if it doesn't come out in the US i don't really want to hear about it, this is just a teaser that will piss me even more because we wont be able to play it in the US!
    but my hopes are very high that we will get it, so i am not worried

Think about us in Europe then, never going to see this expansion. Im really pissed about it and nothing is going to change it.....

Yeah, the ideas sound cool, but what are they leaving for PSO2!?! LOL I want the fixes now. I thought PSOv2 was supposed to be a bug fix with a few added features to get everybody (i.e. the hackers) to buy it.. I'm wondering if all the info we're seeing is getting PSOv2 mixed up with PSO2...
    Faewyn

Rappy Hunter

I just hope ver.2 offers more costume and hair variations than the original. Am I the only one who thinks most of the HUmar and RAmar hairstyles suck. I don't know how they'll pull that off online if you're playing with people who only have ver.1 since they wouldn't have the new costumes on their disc. Oh well, I can still dream.

u can just import it