Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: OT: America attacked by terrorists.

Very sad and very scary. I thank the staff of PSOworld for at least saying something about this and being polite to people and not automaticlly accusing someone of these horrible charges. I live clear in Seattle, and I am scared since my dad has to fly to Alaska today to go to work. I am scared not only because of that, but because another attack might hit Seattle and I might not be typing something like this anymore. It's sad for those who tried to save the people in the buildings and for those who died. This is the first time I have experienced anything worse than the WTO in Seattle. Being 14, I hope we find who did it, and give them a taste of their own medicine. Let's see how they like 8000+ people! Anyway, I have now said enough and, again, thank you PSOworld for comforting people who are scared to death (no pun intended, if any) about this situation.

Default Re: OT: hey man hang in there

hang in there man and don't panic the last thing ya need to do panic. As for ya dad i'm sure he's fine so don't worry. As for everyone here in New York, keep ya head up, and have faith that the ppl who did this WILL pay and it will never happen again

I recently just got a phone call at around 3:45est of wednesday and i learned that i lost two very close people to me. My uncle who was a fire fighter and a very close friend that we play paintball with. this is a very emotional time for me and my family. this has been very difficult to bear. this has made me begin to realize that our lives can be wiped out in a matter of minutes and a bit of advice make good with your sins because u cant say your sorry after your gone. I have made some wrong choices with my family me being 15 im at the age where i dont like to be with my parents. as a person in a movie once said "i have often feared my sins would come back to visit me and the cost is more than i can bare" {mel gibson, The Patriot} and as we have done over time we will pull through this and not let the sacrifices of people like my uncle be in vein stick straight to the path and be proud of the nation that he died to protect. And to whoever did this horrible trajedy i feel pitty for you. because u will end up dead and most likely many more people will die in vein trying to protect you but as long as your head ends up on a silver platter i can care less and just be4 you die we are going to make you curse your own mother for giving birth to you.
    To all the people that gave their lives and are there right now volunteering their hours. You will be in my prays tonight and for weeks even months to come
    Goodbye uncle Tommy, and James. Rest Peacefully may you sore with the birds up in heaven and one day we will be joined in dreams again

Oh Come On Peaple this has Nothing to do with PSO, keeep it realated eh? EVERY person in the word knows this. So yes its a horrible thing, HAs ABSOLUTLY NOTHING TO DO WITH PSO! Doesnt deserve headline news on a game site. U think i want to here about this from here to?? Its only on every channel, radio station, ect... LETS KEEP IT ABOUT PSO plz!!

Default ur a meat head

dont forget PSO is also a community where people come together during goodtimes and bad ones. and i think if u were a decent person u would show some respect so if u can find a legitament reason why this shouldnt be posted then u can talk to me if u dont like it dont read it.

You know, sometimes i want people like you as replacement for the innocent peoples who died last day.
    Yeah, i want insensitive fucks like you DEAD.

Careless, ignorant, and insensitive

Im sorry that had to happend. May god bless them both, and everyone who was hurt. *amen*

Careless, ignorant, and insensitive

May god help us all through this troubled time of pain. *amen*

I live in mexico, you must be very proud of your uncle, he died like an hero, helping people he hardly knew, but he didnt care, for me thats a true hero, I would like to die like that, helping others, but your country is strong and what makes a country strong? its people, so do what you americans aare the best being strong!!!

Its hard to realize what had happened, I live in Mexico, I would love to be there helping people, so many people died, just in a few moments they are not with us anymore, its so fast, We are so fragile and vulnerable, the worst thing is that it is men against men, without a doubt U.S.A is the strongest country this days and its people is what makes it strong, so do what you do best: be strong!!!
    Dominus bobiscum