Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Article: Sonic Team cheater device update

HUnewearl_Meira writes, "Sonic Team has patched the servers again. Now you can't log onto PSO with cheat codes running. I found out about this on the <A HREF="http://www.phantasy-star.net/psdb/">Phantasy Star Discussion Board</A>, and further looked into it on the forums at <A HREF="http://www.CMGSCCC.com">CMGSCCC</A>. Indeed, cheating online no longer works. Trying to log on with codes running results in a "cheat device detected" message. Good news for us, eh?"
    Well I'm sure that they made a little progress, but I'm going to bet that they will find away around it. Sorry to spoil the moment, but for now... you can play in safety.

Default Re: Sonic Team cheater device update

I dont believe they ever did get the Gameshark to work, so if Sega used a similar method to block other cheat devices, this is great. The only bad thing is I recently made a junk character I wanted to get NOL'd.. oh well, I lose! Wait, I win! Ack! Confused!

An eternal land of illusion, filled with fluffy foxes and sharp pointy objects.

Three words:
    About fsking time!

lol patched u wish
    lastnight when i was playing, someone was using Online God/Equip, using RAcast and HUcast(Berdysh,Yasmikov mechguns,frozen shooter) weps when she was a HUnewearl. Codes Work online.

yep, codes still work online, ive seen multiple people still using god/equip, not to mention the "shrinking people" code, sega and there poor atempts to stop cheating, why dont they just unbann everything, and do somthing RIGHT for achange....

Default We need retrograde banning

Instead of just not letting people log on with codes, ST should make the server ban people with codes on. Not only that but retrograde ban all of the ones whom have used codes online as well. If the server just blocks the enable code and doesn't allow people to sign online with codes, then all one has to do is guess digits with the enable code until they find one that works. Just ban them the first time it's detected and they can't weasel their way around it.

Default Re: We need retrograde banning

there is a way around this you know like if you have gameshark files on your vmu your v2 char wont find no rares well theres the same as if youved got god equip noling items exeded stats or any other type of cheated item or stats on your character and it can be deleted eventually do everybody will have theyr character deleted because either 180%'s or any other type of enhaced armor with 84 boosted defense or extra resistance on magic efects althoug you can keep em on the bank not 2 be used on online use
    kinda kills the whole efect on using rares do! since they are just too hard to find
    and then ppl will really want the hacking to come back lol kinda like a 2 sided bladed sword lol helps u guyz the legit *wink wink* ones but then again those nifty little 4 slots armors you love so much wont come around verry often and the thiefing will be just so boosted up as if it was just the end of the world lol really bad when u think about it

Huh? I didn't even mention item modding. I'm just refering to online-only codes like NOLing (variation of Take Banned Items Out of Bank), WK, PK, etc. Item modders don't bug me too much, unless they plan on joining a team and ALWAYS whipping out a hidden % Needle. Play as you wish.
    BTW, I am legit and don't have any of those items that you mentioned so nyah! :P

Use some fucking punctuation, you imbecile.

i hate you all, I am afireinside, ill find a way to screw you all!!!