Default Article: Portion of DC PSO server shutdown.

According to the official PSO website, the following ships will be shutdown on May 25th to be used in the Gamecube network trial:
    10:JP/CARME
    31:JP/ANANKE
    32:JP/LEDA
    The remainder of the ships shall remain as is.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Default ....how unfortanute...

..I used too play online the Dream Cast... that is untel Road runner kicked me offline... and forced me too purchase a 148 dollar Broad Band Adapter witch, i might add, never workerd..... But that Sounds, like terrible new's ....... but i still would rather have the GameCube version................

Default Re: ....how unfortanute...

I agree, I was looking after everyone like Brinks Home Security while I was playing online with my FOnewm, OmegaPhoenix, e.g., me and someone else was playing in the ruins, suddenly my teammate gets trapped by one of those rocky bell-shaped bomb thingys, and I free him/her before it blows up. I got a lot of good stuff online, a TWINKLE STAR and a RoboChao MAG topping the list of prizes I acquired. Right around last Halloween, I got disconnected (must've been the auto-disconnect), so I tried to get back online the next day, and I couldn't. I have zero clue as to what the heck went on there, but I have a hunch. I think, maybe, just maybe, Sonic Team was starting to re-configure the servers to A) Do away with the RSOD, B) Stop ALL cheaters!, C) Get the servers ready to interact with Nintendo GameCube's PSO (most farfetched), or D) All the above. Those are my guesses, any others?

Default Re: ....how unfortanute...X2

...well, all i can say for you is have patience, for your luck is probibly better than mine...