Default Article: Challenge Mode and Battle Mode Nights!

lollipoplolita writes, " This is a reminder for everyone that is interested in C-Mode. Our C-Mode Wednesdays and Fridays are still on and active both at 6pm PST/9pm EST on Deneb 4. Anyone who enjoys C-Mode should come and meet up with fellow C-Mode enthusiasts.We invite everyone to come join C-Mode Night, both people who are new to C-Mode and C-Mode veterans. Come online and meet fellow C-Mode players. Exchange tips and try to improve your time. Or be kind and teach someone new the ropes! Join our ongoing C-Mode nights discussion in the forums.
    Our weekly Battle Night is also starting. Battle nights will take place on Wednesday nights at 6pm PST/9pm EST on Anatares 9 Lobby 5. Our Battle Night will be hosted by Prof_Frink. We invite any Battle Mode enthusiasts to come on over and have a go. Anyone can come and play, new Battle players or veterans to the gameplay are welcomed. Join our ongoing Battle nights discussion in the forums.
    Check out our Challenge Mode guide section for C-Mode info and maps. We also have printable maps! Don't forget to check our Battle Mode guide section.
    So come and join us on both Wednesday night and Friday night! We'd like everyone to come join us, and not just PSOW members, but everyone else from any other sites or communities. It will be a good time to meet new people, build friendships and foster a commuinity spirit.
    "

Default Re: Challenge Mode and Battle Mode Nights!

I feel left out. I'm on PSOX and I like c-mode, but no one really plays it. I know we don't have all of them yet but maybe we can get an early start on c-mode night for us. It could be fun.....??

Default Re: Challenge Mode and Battle Mode Nights!

I hate "me,too!" posts, but here goes anyway.

Since PSOX has such a smaller player base than PSOGC, it becomes even harder to find a decent challenge teammates. I would love to have an "official" c-mode night for the xbox as well. Don't forsake your x brethren, I beg you!

-Benzine