Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Some PSOBB News from IGN

im sorry but this is the dumest sega idea ever

going and saveing on to the server....haha you know there is still only 4 people to a dam room i mean what is up with that

they are not using any new idea all the chat and group things have bin in other mmorpg for years and now there taking a game that is mostly consle hence 4 players a room........4 controlers......see a patern

its nothing new they needed to make a actual game field and not us the dam maps that have bin around for more then 5 years.....i was playing the import back then and that is why so many people play ep3 cuz its a totally new look and feel.i mean if your that hard core legit pso player that you would get the fastest pc you could to play it....no i think that most of the pso people would not...

plus if i wanter this style i would play it on FFXI were it is really a mmorpg and it was on a consol as well---sega and sonic team come on man you can do better

Well.....I do hate cheaters but i do know some people on Xbox PSO that don't cheat so I don't care about that unless they aren't on then I have to deal with cheaters, but only in ULT where they still suck even if they are cheating. I AM a hardcore PSO gamer and the ONLY way I'll buy this game is if the subcription price is cheap, like $5 a month for example, and if it supports a controller (because I am more of a console gamer and I have a nice controller for PC. PSO is old, they better make promises of new weapons, tournaments, areas, and enemies before this one even becomes half a success.

Its not that simple you know.

If SEGA were to do that, the difficulty of the game will have to be changed to compensate. They could implement a difficulty system like Diablo II's but still... not sure if this is the type of game that is meant to be more than 4. Also you must think about the lag throughout the game if there were that many people.

I personaly see this as a vast improvement. this way no more cheating is alowed. and who says us whont see it? they used to say america would never get ff11 but look we got it. and the offline mode was removed to keep people from hacking.
    PSU characters:
    Goldbrease human lv:150 HU:10 RA:5 FF:20 FI:20

for all you people who apperntly dont understand what made PSO a enjoyable game in the first place. as for it being a MMORPG its better its not , mmorpgs for example normaly have lackluster and poorly interactive combat, feel free to tell me otherwise im really looking forward to a decent responce on that. severside saving removes offline which is kinda strange but it to compensate they will make the offline content more adapted online,single player could now have a multi player aspect. so for all you people who are insulting some one elses work before thinking about how its a improvment over the past works, and honnestly if you think PSO SHOULD BE a mmorpg then you dont udnerstand the combat forced on you by a room by room system. this is more of a rant then a post but its time some one said some thing logical on this.

when FORCED to fight in a room to progress gives the games simple combat a complex outlook, who evers done cmode understands the enjoyment of FIGHTING with items that arent overly powerfull.

if you require godlike items to play then leave pso or try harder. and for the sake of sanity dont use ramarl/mars and hunews in cmode and claim to be great. it makes the rest of the english players look stupid.

Skilled Fighter

True, but they dont have to have lackluster combat. There is no reason why a new PSO could not be both, an amazing MMORPG and still retain the elements of what makes PSO so addictive and fun to play. I suppose if someone did manage to pull this off, they would be credited for creating the best online game ever.

You can spray perfume on a piece of shit, but it'll still be a piece of shit.

Skilled Fighter

What are you saying...PSO is shit? if so, why are you even here?

Default when is pso coming to pc ?

is it really coming out for pc ? i hope none of you guys are polling my leg? basicly the game was coming to pc in 2001 but since then. i have been

disapointed that i havent heard any news since then if you guys get any news about the game plz reply that would be great..

I am anonymous because I am not going to BOTHER loging in.

#1 they are riding the same one trick pony with little improvement

#2 we have been waiting on a TRUE thrid game for too long.. I don't count that yu-gi-oh garbage as PSO!

#3 I like playing offline.

PSO needs to just move to allow players to play singleplayer and have a host that works like Diablo II through tcp-ip. Having the BIG server pure like diablo.

They ALSO need bigger areas and support for more then 4 people. I play in a group of 12 and we don't play games if everyone can't play. so we end up playing fps games much to my frustration.

Single player is where I play this game the most taking it away really ticks me off. It will stop cheaters in the same way a not-updated antivirus can stop viri. It will work until someone once again finds the ploit to get through.

PFFFFFFFFFT!