Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Hacks and Dupes?

The hacks are by far more annoying than the obscene symbol chats.

Are those going to be resolved too? I might try hooking up my VCR to my TV, record some video and send a tape to Sonic Team(I'm on Xbox.)

You could send in pics of red rings and dark meteors/flows/bridges but what else?

Default Re: Hacks and Dupes?

They know people are running around with those, that wouldn't do anything. Its just that this other stuff involves legal stuff, thats why they might be cracking down these fools

Default Re: Sonic Team is Taking Action!

the complaining thing on Xbox PSO is a Xbox Live thing, thats M$ thing.

if ST did this on Xbox PSO it would be something they didnt do before.

Default Hmph.

Shit, I have the Xbox version, and I'm about done with it. When I'm paying every month for a game that 1. Sonic Team doesn't even have to maintain, server-wise, 2. They scerew out of content, and 3. They don't even bother to take care of it's players, then fuck it.

This is a good thing for the GC version, if in fact Sonic Team is actually taking action, but the XBox version is still extremely flawed.

More games need to have a voting system, like Castle Wolfenstein.

Default Re: Hmph.

ST doesn't take care of the X-Box servers, MS does.

Default Re: Hmph.

thats what he/she was complaining about. And the fact that we Xbox PSO gamers get screwed out of new content as well. I love PSO, and for the mot part i love Xbox but this situation is starting to get rediculous.

Default uhhhh, double save is NOT the cause of corruption

Corruption can be caused by having FSOD when saving. The double save doubles the time you are busy saving, effectively doubling the chances of that happening.

If I understand the comments of others on the topic of the double save, the double limits what you loose in an FSOD to what you carry unequiped. With the original single save, you would loose everything, including your valuable equipment you have in use.

Considering some other accidental code activation, my guess is the few days without the double save were an accidental code deactivation, that would have done more bad than good.

At least ST is now showing people the way to filing complaints. I hope they will act to it. I'm an optimist, so I'll give'em the benefit of the doubt...

Default What is your problem?

I heard about the slow rate at which content makes it to the XBox. I also read something about that from VioletSkye in some post on the forums that explains.

But on the complaining thing I totaly disagree. If I understand this correctly, the XBox already had a way to file complaints built in to the game itself. And if enough complaints were filed, something would actualy be done about it. It is good to see that at least it looks like GC is getting a bit of that too.

Default Sigh. US gets it a little better...

...But not for the PAL players. Not a peep from PlaySega doing it too. I guess 'the rest of the world' just isn't intersting enough. As usual...

Default Re: What is your problem?

that function is in EVERY Xbox live game and is Microsoft's business, as they have complete control of their servers. The thing is that M$ just doesnt care and doesnt even listen to that thing. We've had at least 10 ppl all complain about one person within a 5 min period, it was probably more than that but AT LEAST 10 that i know of and that person has always still been on. They put these features in but dont support them because they are greedy bastards that just put that stuff in to make us THINK we have some control over the immature ppl online, and not just PSO by the way.