Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Default Re: Phantasy Star Universe

How can you say that when there aren't even any details yet?!? =o

1 Word:

W00T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

It sounds to me like it's gonna be a remake of the very first phantasy star rpgs!

From the looks of the web site for PSU,it'll take place in the origanal solar system the 1st 4 games were in.That's Motavia,Palma,Dezoris & the 4th planet(forgot name).Was'nt Palma nuked in PS2?

Maybe we'll get FoCasts,lol(Demi & Wren had Technics in PS4).I hope it'll be a MMORPG where we can have 5-10 people groups taking on 10+ monsters.The return of the real Megid(big area blast).Maybe the Nie weapons & the Laconian Axe. Maybe even see Lasic.Maybe they just redoing PS1 into a MMORPG*drools*(I can wish).

It better be for the systems that already have PSO. Sega does'nt need to dissapoint millions of fans around the world.

Yeah i watched all the previews and i do believe in love at first site. This game looks awesome, and yes i was afraid episode 3 was the end. Episode 3 was stupid as hell. i dont believe they did that. How stupid can someone be the make it a card game. Well Phantasy star universe better be way better then episode 3, and the fighting better be close to the one in episode 1&2. That was the best. I am getting this when it comes out, and if is bad, or like episode 3 i am going to complaine and my voice will be heard. These are my thoughts on this i just wanted to share them with you. Thanks for listening.

Ehrmann

Yeah i agree with you totally. But i cant wait, but it would be a good idea to wait. I never thought of wating till the new systems come out.

yeah i agree with you. episode 3 was stupid to make, and i think a lot of people agree with me. I really hope that they make it like episode 1&2. It would be so cool if they did. It would be the smart thing to do. Episode 1&2 should last me a few more years though, and i didnt have online yet for gamecube but i did have i for xbox. Im level 151 and im still using secret gear. I know it is pathetic but i cant find a better shield. It makes me mad that all the good shield are in episode 2. well these are my thoughts cya!

I hope there are no cheats on this one. The duplicating cheat on Ep 1 & 2 completely ruined it.

Duping didn't ruin it 1&2, I only used it so that I would be safe from an fsod if some damn spammer got to me.

It's a hell of a lot better then havign to hunt for all of your weapons again only to loss thme to another fuckhead spammer.