Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Article: Yes We Know PSOX Has Been Hacked, It's Old News! Months Old!

Face it folks, this is not new. This is in fact very old news, which is why we haven't made a recent news post about it. We've known that PSOX has been hacked and "hackable" for months. It's very well known that PSOX has been hacked since it's JP release which was months ago. Our admin, LollipopLolita was on PSOX JP online, witnessed hacking and she has already disclosed and covered this topic many times in our forums. So please don't post "NEWS: PSOX Hacked" topics for the twentieth time because it's old news. If you want to sound off on this topic please participate here.
    In other news: Go Beer! And at the time of this posting, 185 people enjoy looking up FOnewearl's skirts. Sick!

Default Re: Yes We Know PSOX Has Been Hacked, It's Old News!

Seriously people, we get a lot of Xbox hacking stuff everywhere, it's virtually spam.

just get over it, pso xbox has been hacked and there might not be a way to fix it.

Default Re: Yes We Know PSOX Has Been Hacked, It's Old News! Months

Kind of ironic how this is a "new"s posting

Default because we got sick of all the threads in cheaters.

Default Re: because we got sick of all the threads in cheaters.

I hope people actually see this and read it and pay attention. Then again we all know how well everyone reads the front page news. You should make a contest that is just a new piece of you making fun of everyone on the site and in the second story it says its fake and the first person to send us a message and tell us you read that, wins a prize. I bet it would take a week before anyone sent anything in.

wheres the proof? dam people. the japanese and american servers arent linked. What do u mean by "hacked" as in gameshark type hack? or deeper real game code hacking?

There were 2 or 3 lvl 200's running around, they say they somehow imported their jap characters to the american version,..tho lvl 200 in 2 months is seeminly unlikely. I lvled a fo to 105 in 5 days, but after lvl 120ish, it gets dam hard to lvl, I seriously doubt a lvl 200 is legit. They most likely hacked. Is this what u mean? and if so, HOW did they do it? dam bastards. argh o well..

I just hope these lvl 200, didnt spread stuff around and messed up the balance of the pso x game world.

What ever.

I'm more amazed by the poll than the hacking of PSOX.

i think the poll about the people voting on the looking up Fonewearls skirts is pretty funny,

course who ever added that choise asked for it :P

Finally!

BTW: How many threads were created about XBOX hacked? 20-30?

Mayor McCheese

The funny part is people blow this out proportion. I've only seen 2 level 200 people and one of them is already banned. Its just a case of everyone trying to piss on the xbox.