Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: PSO on the Nintendo DS?

I know this thread is long dead but..... thats exactly what i heard on a certain tv show.

(lazy oculin agian) Yea u have a point. But they are only starting to test Virtual reality(not game wise) and it will take a lot longer for a VR to actully come out. the VR gb was just a 3-D GB. I really dont concider that VR but thats what its called. Give the companys a few years. And Nintendo is starting to go to this online thing a bit. i think we will see VR at the least in the next 2 major system races. (for example N64 and PS1. Also a example is GCN ,PS2 and X box. both of those woulld be 2 Major system races. i doubt we will see VR any time soon. yes in are life time a Simple VRs maybe a slitghtly larger one but if we ever get the VRs to be major. i will probably be either in are 30s+ (im 14) at the least. and who knows what life ill have then lol

The psp for playstation it does not look better it looks like a handheld system that came out 8 years ago, THAT was not very good at all in fact.

Rogersmith47

Turd me pants for i am joe, stick me finger in me hole, now i gots a tootsie rollllllllll, gi' me a ds with PSO!!!

Turd me pants for i am joe, stick me finger in me hole, now i gots a tootsie rolllllllll, gi' me a ds with PSO!!!

im a great poet arnt i

is there anyone on this thead? im kinda waiting for someone to call me a sicko, retard, dunce, lummox, freak, etc., just to find out if im typing in vain...

seriously though, how trustworthy is GCA(game cube advanced)and their "reliable source", who is this "reliable source" anyway? i'm pretty sceptical about this because if they aren't confident enough to state the source of info. than how do we know that the crap they'er saying is true . i would really like to know because they are the only ones who have confidently posted that there will be a pso on the ds, and i have done searches on the web for a whole week now (apr 3-apr10, 2005) and found absolutly nothing but rumor on all other sites.