Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: PSO on the Nintendo DS?

All the PSP is a handheld with good hardware. Anyone can make one with alot of money. At least nintendo is trying something new

The DS screens are the size of a GBA SP/GBA screen each, not too bad. I also bet SEGA wants to stick to a company that they already make most of that franchise for.

lol ya a sucky new idea cuz for ds to go onlive u "must" have wireless internet. atleast with psp u can use a usb port. ds sucks and always will no matter what. all of nintendo is getting more and more babyish like animmal crossing and @!#$ like that. o and what the $@!# is up with pokemon it sucks and never was good. the only part i like about nintendo is pso. their best system is snes and n64 those r clasics and will always be nintendos best until the day they try to go online more and go for the teenagers.

How will it work well duh map/radar on one screen andgame on the other.With the psp you would have

to squeze the map/radar on one screen and make them readable without covering to much of the screen. Anyway the psp's screen is barely larger than the nintedo ds'.

hahahahahaha ya right its about twice the size lol and would it hurt u to look in ur inventory for the map lol.

On the PSP it would be a waste of a game. the average person that would own a PSP wouldnt want a game that is time consuming like pso. the battery life is to short let alone the way to hold the system for that time frame. the DS being a new step in handheld gaming is the most hopefull way to give pso a true handheld chance. the psp is nothing more then a upgraded game boy or game gear in style and function. touch screens alone make the DS quite usefull for psoe1/2 style or ep3 style. my hope is its both and mixes the 2 styles together via the items, such as to gain card X find its hack and slash version and so forth. but im not the guy whos making it and they havent let me down yet so lets give them a logical and hopefull chance to prove the DS is a good platform for pso.

whatever i just hope that ninteno gets better with their games and stops making kid style games. pso is the best game that was ever made for nintendo. every game nintendo trys to make a remake of turns out really weird and messed up. such as final fantasy crystal chronicles. they made the game suck soooo bad they made the game tooo repetative and not enough weapons o and wats with its graphics it looks like a 4 year-old drew it. omfg what is the diff between the way u hold psp and ds????? i hope ds flops cuz it sucks soo bad.

another mindless gamer has spoken. before you speak like a moron, look at both units and use your limited IQ to figure out how their held. hoping a system fails for the reason "it sucks so bad" is the most shallow and stupid thing that ive heard in a while. so called "kiddy" games offen tend to be the more rich in game play, for example wind waker or mario sunshine(yes fluuds stupid but its a nice run with a new idea). its the simplist mentality that kiddy is bad that is killing the game market as a whole. nintendo made neither PSO or ff cc. so please shoot yourself before you breed or think before you type on this fancy smancy thing we call a internet since you are judged by your actions and yours are well pointless and superfical.

this moron is so psp happy its sad. why dont you look at hardware before you talk.

ive found no info on the psp so called usb port and whats the point of a handheld with a cable in the first place? you cant even type you neandertal. your the reason pso is so full of nimrods.just shut up about your beloved psp untill final specs are realeased. if it proves to be more then a push for sony to make more money then i will respect it. as it stands now its nothing more then a glory grab for a new market where they did little research on how portables are used.

Final specs have been released moron. Nintendo is trying something new but is too new for the general public. The PSP will dominate the handheld market just like the PS ans PS2 dominated the console market. Nintendo will become another Sega, and that will be that. End of story. Nintendo Fanboys are the nimrods.