Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Article: SEGA and PSO World team up to reveal Phantasy Star Online Episode 5.

Yuji Naka has kept his word and has proved it in a PSO-World exclusive! We've been given a glimpse of Phantasy Star Online Episode V!
    The story goes: A year after the defeat of Olga Flow, a weird series of explosions has been detected at the north pole of Ragol. When a team was sent down to investigate what was going on, contact was lost. Natasha has called on the Hunters again to investigate what happened to the lost team, and find out what is causing the explosions.
    Once again you'll be teamed up with Elly. However due to the strong magnetic effect there is at the poles of the planet, communications may not always be possible. It'll be the same as well for telepipes as well so the item shops that were seen in the towers were deployed to the poles after being fitted with specialized heating units to prevent them from freezing.
    This is very much an unfinished product at this time so I'm sure you'll see that there are some things missing or that there are some graphical problems, as not all of the graphical elements have been enabled. There's also work of a new HUD going on so that also is missing. This is the bare minimum of what is finished. There weren't even any monsters yet in this video I recieved but map work of the first area is finished as far as I can tell. Also the music appears to be called The Silent Blizzard Of North part 1 from the note I received. Prepare for the biting cold everyone!
    Video! You're gonna need divx to view this video and you can pick that up at divx.com.
    So you're wondering, "EPISODE V?! We don't even have Episode IV yet, or Blue Burst for that matter!" Don't worry, I've got all of the info. Blue Burst will be coming out this month, and Episode IV coming early summer. Finally Episode V will be released early next year in Japan and a few months after that here in the US. Let the continued explorations of Ragol begin!

Default Re: SEGA and PSO World team up to reveal Phantasy Star Onlin

Yikes...i was skeptical until I saw you had an actual video. Great job!

Yay! Finally some new details about the release date. Brr...better bring my jacket.

Oh damn, finally a snow/ice level. I can't wait.

That remind me of Forrest Gump, run humar run!

So, how long did it take to make that video?

FOOL! FOOL!

Uh can anyone say april fools? And besides that video is ultimatly fake I mean that music isnt PSO'y and the HUmar is always running in the same direction and not moving at all.

Wasn't that the same story as episode 4 too? We need to keep better contact with our reconisance teams, lol.

Anyway, it's great that Sonic Team has recognized this site.

You've got a point, I forgot what the date was today ^_^

Sonic team could have released a better quality video.... hmm...