Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Yeah this is really great

Yeah this is really great I'm starting to like the GUARDIANS cash now ps2 users don't really miss out on the new weapons they can still get them XD that's nice but.......I really reallly doubt 360 will get this

Default Ecstatic

FINALLY the online status creation is true! Everyone will use it now!
    I am so freakin' happy! I also await the 100 common box items.
    Look at my beautiful car!

Photobucket guest password: PSOW09
    http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q...e6789/Eclipse/

Default I'm a little apprehensive on

I'm a little apprehensive on the common box update. Upping the storage limit is way overdue, but the switch from a delivery system to direct access seems to be Sega's work-around for the stacking glitch. Yeah, it was laughably ridiculous to see Im-photon 1, Im-photon 2, Im-photon 1 when I first used the current delivery system. But I quickly saw the usefulness in this -- storing stacks of items that had reached their limit of 99. I'm sure it's not what Sega intended in the least. I'm sure that Sega would rather have access items in circulation through the player shop system. But some items that can't be sold -- like Zonspheres (I know) and PA Frags (I think) -- leave you little choice.
    I'm Guy, so what?

Default What is your reasoning

What is your reasoning behind this?
    Are you forgetting that:
    A) This update has only been announced for the Japanese servers, so far, which only have PS2/PC.
    B) The international 360 version of the game has the largest base of users, even out numbering the Japanese PS2/PC version?
    It goes without even questioning that the 360 version of the game WILL get this should this patch EVER come stateside. You can best believe they won't do a stateside PS2/PC patch and not do a 360 one with the same stuff. Since the 360 version actually brings them in the most money.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Default Well, Im not sure I like the

Well, Im not sure I like the idea of the guardians cash, but we'll probabl need to find out more about what it does and how it works. If it's a once a month bonus that works with everything during that period, I might buy in, but if were buying the equivelant of "microsoft points" for psu, buying points with no monetary value to spend inside the game seems like an unwanted addon.
    Given the choice, I wouldnt put in this sort of microtransaction system into the game since its already a pay to play, but I just might take advantage of it when/if it comes stateside if it's reasonable, and enables me to finnaly afford weapons on par with my levels...Honestly Ive had the game running online stateside since the first day it came out and people who have played for a month are far richer and better equiped.