Default Article: Phantasy Star Portable Arriving in English on March 3rd

According to this official blog post, Phantasy Star Portable is slated to appear March 3rd in the United States.* This date has appeared recently on a number of online retail sites, however this is the first mention by Sega themselves that they've narrowed down the date.

A discussion post is already up in our forums.* There is just one month to go until release!

Default Hmph. I could care less. My

Hmph. I could care less. My 10 a month already go to PSU (PC) and until Sega releases PS IV on the DS I will be brooding. (PS IV is not by any means planned to come out on the DS, but how cool would it be to see the end of SquareEnix reign and get Sega back on the board!!) =)
    -LadyDatura

PSO/PSU loving Metalhead Lord Hammerheart's Avatar

Default I'm excited for this. I

I'm excited for this. I can't see Sega ever releasing PS IV on DS, because Phantasy Star I, II, III & IV (also over 40 more games) are on the Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection for PS3/Xbox360. If they released it on DS it'd probably be $30, the same price as that huge collection. Maybe a 3d remake, but I don't think they'd do that either. But the DS is getting Phantasy Star 0, which I'm also excited for.
    -Metal Drummer from WI, PSU Join Date June 28th 2008
    PC PSU characters:
    Lord Hammerheart lv.160 - Human/Male FM, Oblivionistic Terror lv.92 - Cast/Male FoG
    Under the Sign lv.58 - Newman/Male FT, Equimanthorn lv.14 - Beast/Male H
    PSP char: Necroticus lv.64 - Cast/Male GM

Default Best PSU related news I've

Best PSU related news I've heard since this game was originally announced. I knew the US version was coming out in March but I wasn't expecting it soo soon. Sadly no mention of a European version ( and I live in Europe ), not that it matters, I don't think any of the game stores where I live even stock new PSP games anymore. I think game stores and game developers have given up on the PSP so it looks like I will be importing the US copy of this game.