Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Wouldn't it be great if it's

Wouldn't it be great if it's PSP2 for xbox live? Don't forget, PSP2 still hasn't been announced in English yet. Japan can have their PSP2 on their Playstation Portable. But us westerners (in general) prefer to play our online console games on 360. Cause lets face it, PSN sucks compared to Xbox Live. And I can't see playstation portable games selling as well here compared to Japan. (not to mention the limited community for an online game on that hand held).
    But in general, this seems less likely to be a Phantasy Star game.
    PSZ: DECOY! (HUcaseal)
    PSZ: Kelemvorite (RAmar)
    PSZ: Troubadour (FOnewmn)
    Friend Code: 3610 2919 6664

Default Wow, I never thought of

Wow, I never thought of that! I am not a big PSU or PS:P1 guy, but I loved PS:P2 (except for not understanding anything in japanese). I would be psyched for that port w/better graphics. My close friends & I are still more excited for something PSO'ish. Mag farming...rare weapons with special attacks...telepipes...section ID's...just the whole world of Ragol was more colorful!

Default i really dough this. why?

i really dough this. why? the site is in Japanese. why would they re release psp2 in jp for the xbox360?
    and xbox live is not better then psn, they are pretty much equal, psn has home, you have mii copy cat avatars (which look better then miis).
    psn has no fee to use thou, live requires a yearly fee. and most purchases threw psn are slightly cheaper then xlive, not by much but there is a difference, of about a penny.
    as for the next ps game, id say no to the ps2, its old move on.
    PSU characters:
    Goldbrease human lv:150 HU:10 RA:5 FF:20 FI:20

Default You obviously don't own a

You obviously don't own a 360. I have both experienced Xbox live and PSN. The xbox live social network is better aswell as the game servers themselves. PSN has home, which sux. I personaly was greatly disapointed thus why I don't currently have a PS3, I would rather have xbox live then a system thats useless online.
    The world isn't as it should be...
    <->Working on a new Sig for my Reborn Character, will be done when I don't have class work overload<->
    PSO2 - ニューマン - 女性 - スピリット - Ship2:ウリ

Default Yes, ps3 really does suck.

Yes, ps3 really does suck. Im puttin money on PSP2, its been awhile since sega released it for JP. Plus i believe it would be a great introduction to the new Phantasy Star series for the 360 and PS3. After what ive seen from the gameplay it has potential to be a popular mmo. Time will tell

Default it says "I count 5. Cant

it says "I count 5. The excitment and see the writing on the net Exactly right" gives u a good idea of what the game is dont it

Default Ummmmmmmmmmm...

Ummmmmmmmmmm...

Default ...hey Chaos, what is your

...hey Chaos, what is your thinking on this??? Phantasy Star, Panzer Dragoon, anything you've heard?!?!?

Default nope, as yet again its a jp

nope, as yet again its a jp site. they are not going to care what the English speakers think, you would probably need to go and find a discussion of this countdown in the jp sega site and see what they think it is.
    PSU characters:
    Goldbrease human lv:150 HU:10 RA:5 FF:20 FI:20