Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Article: Phantasy Star Online 2 Character Creator Released

The Japanese Phantasy Star Online 2 character creator and system benchmarking program was released earlier today. It is available for download from the Japanese website. It can also be downloaded from the 4gamer mirror. The download is 446 MB.

Credit goes to Mike for bringing us this news. You can share screenshots of your characters in this forum thread.

Default Tied the Trial

I tried the character creater and was impressed by the massive collection of the costumization ability. It's a shame i don't speak japanese. WARNING: The FIFTH button up from the bottom is a randomizer, and if your like me and am aimlessly pressing buttons to figure out there purpose then most likely you'll hit it and have to start all over. :P I do like that they added a benchmark tool to give you an idea as to how smooth it'll play on your computer.

Default Na, you should be fine. Try

Na, you should be fine. Try ctrl+z, it works in the creator

Default Regarding the thing about how it runs.

I'm having a problem with unresponsiveness. put simply, it's lagging out the hoop. has anyone else had that problem, or is it just because my computer can't handle the graphics? if it's a problem with the graphics, how do i turn the settings down so i can run it?
    I swear I'm not OP, I just punch Ult ruins monsters to death on a FoMar.

Default I suffered 0

I suffered 0 Lag.
    i7-3960x
    32GB Ram
    1GB Radeon 6770
    I have 3x 1GB Radeon 6770 but the benchmark gave me the same score with 1 and with all 3 running.
    My Benchmark scored a 4451.
    Does you computer meet the minimum requirements?
    As for changing graphics settings i couldn't tell you. I looked all over the settings area and can't find anything that i can disurn as graphics controls. It's possible that they havn't implemented them yet.

Default I'm almost certain it does.

I'm almost certain it does. of course, it is a laptop from almost five years ago, so that might be part of it. looks like I'll need to upgrade the frag out of it after all.
    I swear I'm not OP, I just punch Ult ruins monsters to death on a FoMar.

Default I just finished making a

I just finished making a FOnewm!! Can't wait for this game to be announced for the US and everywhere else!

Default If spending the whole

If spending the whole afternoon till now playing with the demo mean anything its that I really needed some PSO2 in my system XD... Outside of a few nitpicks here and there it was pretty good though I'm going to need a new laptop/computer cause my poor machine failed the Test miserably XD...

Default Test Drive

We need to send a collective message to SEGA Japan and asking for an area to test drive our new characters. Maybe a small battle island to try out character movement with basic equipment and weapons. A creature or two to kill on the test island would be great too. Anyone agree? If so, then follow my lead and send them a message. http://phantasystar.sega.jp/psportal/pso2/msg/

Default I created a Pouny !! O.O a

I created a Pouny !! O.O a very Pouny !!
    I'm pounyfied (^.^)

GLORY TO POUNY !!!!!
    pounybunny !! nuuuu !!

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109875