Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Default Indeed, the combat is so

Indeed, the combat is so vibrant and fluid + the nostalgia factor. GW2 is another game i'm looking up to.
    Btw, does anyone got a MAG? i know they will be in the game, but, i didn't manage to get one.

Default Help

When I was downloading th Patch, i recived some sort of error & had to close the patch & when i re opened the patch, it started from the beginning -.- I dont know what to do, im lookiung up sto see if anyone has the problem as i do & nothing. Can ANYONE in any sort help me please, i really want to play this game atleast on the Open beta since i couldnt get this done for Pre-open beta

Default The error you probably got

The error you probably got was the one with the server currently down. They shut down server after the pre-beta was done so they could work on updating and getting the game ready for open beta. If you get errors and cannot read them, copy and paste in Google Translator and it will tell you what it states. and the 602 error code that i read up some one had ,and if i recall, it meant that ether the server was under maintenance or you were already logged in under that name. I got that yesterday when i tested the game out before the servers went online. Anyway as of now the servers are down and you will not be able to do updates etc. till they come back online.

Default Didn't see anything

Didn't see anything definitive about MAGs' but I reckon I saw a member of a party I was with do something that looked a lot like a Photon Blast. Was it just me, though, that thought the AI of the mobs was a bit too... dumb? It was a bit too much mindless hack&slash once you got ahold of a decent weapon.
    On another note, Graven, looking into pre-purchasing GW2 or holding out to the full release? Because me and the missus will be shredding that game, haha, and we've both pre-purchased. Would be fun to have another premade with us.

Default Also, I just found out that

Also, I just found out that open beta will begin on June 21st (Thursday). at 1600 Japanese time. the pre-beta installation of PSO2 can still be left on computer for it can be used for open beta. So there is no need to uninstall for new one. Once again i do hope to see a lot of you there and play to our heats content before the next close off of the game before opening. I will also post link to official announcement of release date. Use Google Chrome or another browser with translator to read. See you all on there. I go under Rashaga, a male gunner cast.
    Sight:http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=56.

Default If you'd really like, I

If you'd really like, I could do you my installation files on my server. Reckon it would be enough to just download the files and insert them into your installation directory. Drop me a PM in that case.

Default Is there any general

Is there any general consensus on what ship we'll try to gather on, by the way? As we'll be starting on a clean slate due OB, we might as well try to group up.
    I say ship 2, can I get an aye?

Default oh, I guess that figures,

oh, I guess that figures, well When i was close to complete update it gave me this error, which i cant read unfortunately & didnt take a snap shot of it ,well Hopefully when the servers come back online, no problems will occur . I did the Update installation at 9:00pm (Pacific time) & the Error happened around 12:00pm (pacific time),but if i do end up receiving this problem on the 21st OBT, i will look up what my error happens to be telling me & might end up using one of you guys' help, which btw i appreciate for the response.Also, hope those of you who attended on the pre-obt had a blast(:Never attended in any of the Betas, which comes to make me sad.

Default oh, I guess that figures,

oh, I guess that figures, well When i was close to complete update it gave me this error, which i cant read unfortunately & didnt take a snap shot of it ,well Hopefully when the servers come back online, no problems will occur . I did the Update installation at 9:00pm (Pacific time) & the Error happened around 12:00pm (pacific time),but if i do end up receiving this problem on the 21st OBT, i will look up what my error happens to be telling me & might end up using one of you guys' help, which btw i appreciate for the response.Also, hope those of you who attended on the pre-obt had a blast(:Never attended in any of the Betas, which comes to make me sad.

Default Okay now my only question

Okay now my only question is, i have now completed the update & so im on the Sign in part for pso2, how is it to i sign in, i dint matter if i type my name in english, bit confuse .